Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

(Original post by gangstermidget)
    only 4 this one particular girl so far :sad:
    what a trouph today is
    You like girls? :eek: :eek2: :woo:

(Original post by Beige_Angel)
    The one in Soho? Lol the last time I went I was pretty much the only female there; comfy though :p:

On further inspection it seems like this is going to be pretty expensive... usually my Dad pays my train fare down but we haven't really spoken since my birthday so most of this will be out of my own finances I hope that after the £22 train fare and £30+ oyster top-up I will actually have enough money to fund myself for the week...

*shudders at thought of how poor she will be after this*
    oh right, so I guess that means you won't make it. It's okay

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by gangstermidget)
    only 4 this one particular girl so far :sad:
    what a trouph today is
    I think i might be asexual.

:cry:

ReputationRep:
    My old housemaster/cello teacher, who left two years ago and I still keep in touch with, has cancer. Puts something of a downer on the week.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by dbmag9)
    My old housemaster/cello teacher, who left two years ago and I still keep in touch with, has cancer. Puts something of a downer on the week.
    Sorry to hear that :console: Try and stay positive for him and support him as best you can. Amazing what a positive outlook can do

Aaaaaah, job interview in a couple of hours! :afraid:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Revd. Mike)
    Aaaaaah, job interview in a couple of hours! :afraid:
    Good luck. :hugs:

ReputationRep:
    Why ths **** is my lecture full of strangers? I don't have big lectures I'm meant to know everyone!

ReputationRep:
    It's hailing like mad and I need to go out

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lord Hysteria)
    oh right, so I guess that means you won't make it. It's okay
    Lol no this IS the reason why I will be so poor, I didn't say I wasn't coming I just said it's costing me a lot. I'm in London till Tuesday anyway so it'd be pointless not turning up Generally I come down every weekend but since my Dad stopped paying I haven't been able to.

Lol no this IS the reason why I will be so poor, I didn't say I wasn't coming I just said it's costing me a lot. I'm in London till Tuesday anyway so it'd be pointless not turning up Generally I come down every weekend but since my Dad stopped paying I haven't been able to.
    oohh, I see. I didn't want you to be poor for the rest of the week because of us! where are you coming from?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lord Hysteria)
    oohh, I see. I didn't want you to be poor for the rest of the week because of us! where are you coming from?
    South Gloucestershire. I used to live in Watford (just outside London) but moved here about 3 and a half years ago. I hate it so I usually just stay up here for the college week and escape back to London for the weekends. My Dad usually pays for half the travel frees but we haven't been speaking. Can't say I miss him but it's stopped me from being able to come down and see friends Hence I am coming down from Friday till Tuesday and trying to fit them all in because it'll probably be a while until I can afford to come down again...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ataloss)
    Good luck. :hugs:
    Thanks ^^ :hugs: Went reasonably well Also quite hot guy interviewing me :coma:

ReputationRep:
    WARNING: I'm bringing my camera to the meet

:evil:

South Gloucestershire. I used to live in Watford (just outside London) but moved here about 3 and a half years ago. I hate it so I usually just stay up here for the college week and escape back to London for the weekends. My Dad usually pays for half the travel frees but we haven't been speaking. Can't say I miss him but it's stopped me from being able to come down and see friends Hence I am coming down from Friday till Tuesday and trying to fit them all in because it'll probably be a while until I can afford to come down again...
    oh :console:

ReputationRep:
    Am I travelling the furthest (250 miles)?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Crisps)
    WARNING: I'm bringing my camera to the meet

:evil:
    Bugger. If you take unflattering photos of me, I will cut you. Just a friendly warning. :p:

Right, I'm confused about directions. The Oxford tube apparently stops at Victoria, so how would I get to Charing Cross from there? Looking at the tube map, the quickest way seems to be to get on the yellow line at Victoria, got to Embankment, then get on the black line to Charing Cross.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by icysquall)
    Bugger. If you take unflattering photos of me, I will cut you. Just a friendly warning. :p:

Right, I'm confused about directions. The Oxford tube apparently stops at Victoria, so how would I get to Charing Cross from there? Looking at the tube map, the quickest way seems to be to get on the yellow line at Victoria, got to Embankment, then get on the black line to Charing Cross.
    Yes that would be the quickest way:yep:

I'm so hungry but too lazy to do anything about it :erm:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by icysquall)

It always makes me giggle when I hear people saying "the X colour line" instead of the name :p:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Revd. Mike)
    It always makes me giggle when I hear people saying "the X colour line" instead of the name :p:
    Me too :p:

My mum does it and she's lived in London forever.

ReputationRep:
    Hey darlings :-) how are you all?

I have to say I do want to see the photos from Saturday :p: that is if I don't end up running into you guys at some point - I'll be out that evening, so it might happen I guess...

Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.