The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

paddy
Well he's 22, about 5'7 tall, messy black hair, and really cute :biggrin:

We ended up spending most of the weekend together, but I was too shy/nervous to kiss him (and to be fair we said goodbye on a tube platform) :o:

We're going on a 3rd date this Friday/Saturday :biggrin:

3's the lucky number. :smile:
Sounds like you're having fun! :biggrin:

dbmag9
xxx

Have fun in Berlin! It's a great city (from what I've heard. :rolleyes: I've yet to actually visit it...)!

On another note: I'm sick again. :s-smilie: The weather is not helping at all. :p:
Reply 9421
Revd. Mike
Awww, yay :biggrin: Sounds great ^^

BeyondandAbove
3's the lucky number. :smile:
Sounds like you're having fun! :biggrin:

I know :biggrin:

Although he didn't reply to a text I sent yesterday and it is taking EVERYTHING I CAN MUSTER not to send him more texts. MUST NOT SEEM CLINGY. And oh my Lord now I have to wait until Friday to see him again. Piss. I need to take up a hobby or something to keep me from scaring him off :erm:

Being single and sort of dating someone is stressful.

Stressful but exciting :yep:

BeyondandAbove

Sorry to hear you're sick again :frown: I was off sick yesterday with general flu-like stuff but I'm back at work today even though I still feel rougher than Pete Burns in the morning. Stupid demanding job* :dry:

*He types while procrastinating at work. FML.
paddy
I know :biggrin:

Although he didn't reply to a text I sent yesterday and it is taking EVERYTHING I CAN MUSTER not to send him more texts. MUST NOT SEEM CLINGY. And oh my Lord now I have to wait until Friday to see him again. Piss. I need to take up a hobby or something to keep me from scaring him off :erm:

Being single and sort of dating someone is stressful.

Stressful but exciting :yep:

Sorry to hear you're sick again :frown: I was off sick yesterday with general flu-like stuff but I'm back at work today even though I still feel rougher than Pete Burns in the morning. Stupid demanding job* :dry:

*He types while procrastinating at work. FML.

Oooh! I totally know that feeling. I always need to hold back as well because I don't want to scare them off. It's so hard NOT to write another message. :erm: I've got a date with my bathtub on Friday. :p:

It's getting a little better now! I'm drinking this Lemsip Max thing, which is utterly disgusting. Still got one lecture to go, then laser gun game somewhere with fellow LGBT people, but I won't join them for the club tonight. :s-smilie:

Get well, fellow procrastinator! :biggrin:
Reply 9423
BeyondandAbove
Oooh! I totally know that feeling. I always need to hold back as well because I don't want to scare them off. It's so hard NOT to write another message. :erm: I've got a date with my bathtub on Friday. :p:

It's getting a little better now! I'm drinking this Lemsip Max thing, which is utterly disgusting. Still got one lecture to go, then laser gun game somewhere with fellow LGBT people, but I won't join them for the club tonight. :s-smilie:

Get well, fellow procrastinator! :biggrin:

A bathtub is the one thing my new flat lacks. I don't have baths very often but I do love them. I could use one now as well :emo:

I feel so run down. The sandwich I bought for lunch is looking at me with contempt. I only managed half a pasty for breakfast and I'm not even remotely hungry :s-smilie: Plus my head hurts and I keep sneezing randomly. I keep going to sleep really late (getting used to living with friends again:biggrin:) so I MUST GO TO SLEEP EARLY tonight.

Ugh I feel like crap and all I want to do is text him but I can't because I'm being ill and needy and I want him to like me dammit. And I have SO MUCH work. And my manager dismissed my illness as manflu :emo: (although she did buy me some ibruprofen :cute:).

Also I would like a hug. And my giant blanket.

Instead I'm going to be at work til around 7pm because the team meeting starts at 5.30pm and people FAIL at time keeping. I won't get home til around 9pm :frown:

/confused ramblings

At least my flat and flatmates are awesome :biggrin:
Reply 9424
Disregard that, he has texted me. Mood + 1,000,000,000,000,000 :yy:
Reply 9425
Just to check, it isn't just me who's jealous, right?
Reply 9426
dbmag9
Hey gays, I'm in Berlin. Finally stopped moving around frantically, and actually got a lie-in today. Woo.

JEALOUS, enjoy it while you can, best European city by far. Although Barcelona and Sofia are supposed to be big contenders as well I hear.
Laertes

Oh god no, I'm seething with jealousy.

My friend has cheap tickets to see Chicago on Thursday but I'm ill. :frown:. Not that I can really afford to go to London on the spur of the moment anyway.
Reply 9428
Had a fun day wandering around today. Berlin is annoyingly spaced out (geographically) at times.

Laertes

Definitely not just you. :frown:

trm90
JEALOUS, enjoy it while you can, best European city by far. Although Barcelona and Sofia are supposed to be big contenders as well I hear.

Barcelona was quite nice; having a beach is always helpful. Sofia wasn't that exciting, though.
Reply 9429
dbmag9

Definitely not just you. :frown:

icysquall

Oh, good, so long as it's not just me.

So, just watched the new episode of House. Hmm, not impressed.
I'm getting a Dominos, now, so that and 30 Rock makes up for it :awesome:
(edited 13 years ago)
icysquall

My friend has cheap tickets to see Chicago on Thursday but I'm ill. :frown:. Not that I can really afford to go to London on the spur of the moment anyway.

I make trips into London far too regularly - defo not good for my bank account, but don't feel bad about not seeing Chicago - I don't really rate it as a production. :P
Reply 9431
danielf90
I make trips into London far too regularly - defo not good for my bank account, but don't feel bad about not seeing Chicago - I don't really rate it as a production. :P

Another Oxonian? :sigh:

Welcome nonetheless :p: (Or welcome back if you've been here before and I haven't noticed)
Gesar

Welcome nonetheless :p: (Or welcome back if you've been here before and I haven't noticed)

Indeed, another Oxonian. Thanks for the welcome :-) I've not frequented this thread/soc before....please to meet you.
Reply 9433
danielf90
Indeed, another Oxonian. Thanks for the welcome :-) I've not frequented this thread/soc before....please to meet you.

Nice to meet you too :yep:

So, since 'asl' is taken care of by your profile, you'll have to invent something more interesting to tell us :p:

Mad Vlad
x

Laptop did it again :sad: I PrtSc'ed the warning this time though.

Didn't last long this time, maybe a minute. Though the internet ran slowly for 5 minutes beforehand. Webpages refused to load in Chrome and IE during the episode.
(edited 13 years ago)
Gesar
Nice to meet you too :yep:

So, since 'asl' is taken care of by your profile, you'll have to invent something more interesting to tell us :p:

Hmm.... what to say?! Well....I've been in Ox a year and didn't at all get involved with LGBT stuff last year, so looking to rectify that this year. I like theatre, & am currently trying my hand at producing which has gone really well so far! Put on a black tie dinner (150) followed by a 2 hour sketch show (250) on Saturday night - which was a stonking success, and we made loads of money :smile: - I'm still overly excited by it, although I'm a bit ill/run down at the moment with 'man flu' from the exhaustion. Oh, and I'm a med student.

Will that do?
Reply 9435
Had a fun day wandering around Berlin. Saw a red squirrel!

Gesar
Laptop did it again :sad: I PrtSc'ed the warning this time though.

Didn't last long this time, maybe a minute. Though the internet ran slowly for 5 minutes beforehand. Webpages refused to load in Chrome and IE during the episode.

My laptop gives me that notice when I'm connecting to a wifi hotspot, or a network where i need to go through a page to sign in. Wierd that yours is doing it spontaneously.
Waaaaaaaaah I have the keys to the new flat, now it's all suddenly real ><

I really need to pack ><
Gesar

We are legion. :p:

danielf90

It's not my favourite show and I've heard some bad things about the production (Chicago'a general tendency to cast random celebrities who aren't necessarily that good in various roles irks me) but I'll take any excuse to go the the theatre. Should be going to see something in London this term, hopefully.
(edited 13 years ago)
Reply 9438
icysquall

It's not my favourite show and I've heard some bad things about the production (Chicago'a general tendency to cast random celebrities who aren't necessarily that good in various roles irks me) but I'll take any excuse to go the the theatre. Should be going to see something in London this term, hopefully.

TSRLGBTSCT Theatre Trip?
Reply 9439
danielf90
Hmm.... what to say?! Well....I've been in Ox a year and didn't at all get involved with LGBT stuff last year, so looking to rectify that this year. I like theatre, & am currently trying my hand at producing which has gone really well so far! Put on a black tie dinner (150) followed by a 2 hour sketch show (250) on Saturday night - which was a stonking success, and we made loads of money :smile: - I'm still overly excited by it, although I'm a bit ill/run down at the moment with 'man flu' from the exhaustion. Oh, and I'm a med student.

Will that do?

It will suffice :yep: And it's very impressive! Congrats. You're lucky to have a functioning LGBT thing... My college's LGBT stuff is incredibly ****, and they even got rid of the rep this year. (To be fair though, the last two did precisely nothing). There is a club night, but I really quite dislike clubbing - and I wouldn't go on my own anyway!

dbmag9
TSRLGBTSCT Theatre Trip?

Oh good lord no :zomg:

icysquall

Yes, evidently you are :p: Did you go jeer at the Pope earlier this week in the end?
(edited 13 years ago)

Latest