Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Daniel-Ballingall)
    nout. just lurkin' around and never posted here before.
    I'm kinda new, so............. :eek3:
    What's up with you?
    I don't think I qualify as new, I just rarely post here.
    I kinda just woke up... I'm just starting to get really jealous of all those people already in London doing a "pre-freshers week" without me. :mad:
    Have you started uni yet?
    (Original post by dbmag9)
    Not sure what I'm doing today.
    Have you done the Bundestag?I guess it's worth it. I went to Berlin in a classtrip and the plane got cancelled(french strikes:p: ) so we stayed there an extra day and did tourist stuff

ReputationRep:
    So, who's celebrating tomorrow, then?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Unperfect)
    I don't think I qualify as new, I just rarely post here.
    I kinda just woke up... I'm just starting to get really jealous of all those people already in London doing a "pre-freshers week" without me. :mad:
    Have you started uni yet?
    Yeah I signed up over a year ago but never used tsr..
    Naaah I decided to take a gap year. I'm headin' back home in Cali in January. I work at the University of St Andrews so I've been helping out at the freshers there But your freshers will start pretty soon. And you'll be partying out, when they're working :woo:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ars Ludicra)
    Hello. I like new people.
    Hey didn't even see your reply xD Good How's it goin'?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by dbmag9)
    Hey new guy. Piprod, stop showing off. I am still in Berlin, had a lie-in today after staying up late reading 'The Lost Symbol'. It's complete junk, to the point where I was laughing at the plot occasionally.

Not sure what I'm doing today.
    How DARE you accuse me of showing off!? ;D Also; I swear we have the same hair when I don't straighten mine.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sweetnesspink)
    How is everyone?
    Good thanks, and you?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Daniel-Ballingall)
    Hey didn't even see your reply xD Good How's it goin'?
    It's going fairly well, thanks. Just ate a huuuuuuge lunch in an attempt to give me lots of energy for work, but now I just feel like I need a nap. Sigh. And only two weeks or so until I'm back at university. This laziness must stop! :yep:

So California and St Andrew's ... I imagine they're rather different. :p:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Dalimyr)
    :yep: Certainly!!

ReputationRep:
    What is this thread about im confused

ReputationRep:
    I'm so ill. I just feel achey and crap. Blerg. I'm watching the new episode of Glee, so hopefully that helps.

ReputationRep:
    God some of the people from Glee annoy me

ReputationRep:
    I really quite passionately dislike Glee.

ReputationRep:
    dudes, I joined my univ LGBT soc :eek: had a good night out with them yesterday

I'm stealth about it though it's very much 'who are you going out with?' 'umm just a society' 'which one?' 'ummmm just a random one ' gah :sad:

and I bumped into someone I have a huge crush on yesterday randomly in the street. she's taken though (only 6 months though ) :love: :moon:

oh, and i've just given blood :proud:
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    Wiki Support Team
    Oh wow! Didn't know there was one! *celebrates*

ReputationRep:
    Went on a cool 'alternative' walking tour today, so saw lots of street art and heard about some funky stuff. Also got some excellent jerk chicken and cheesecake (different places) along the way. Not sure what I'm doing tonight yet. A teacher of mine recommended a gay bar, but I don't think going out alone in Berlin at night would be that sensible an idea.

(Original post by Unperfect)
    Have you done the Bundestag?I guess it's worth it. I went to Berlin in a classtrip and the plane got cancelled(french strikes:p: ) so we stayed there an extra day and did tourist stuff
    I've been before, and have seen most of the touristy stuff briefly, but will probably do a more historical free tour tomorrow or the day afterwards to see them properly.

(Original post by Piprod01)
    How DARE you accuse me of showing off!? ;D Also; I swear we have the same hair when I don't straighten mine.
    And there you go, showing off again. I have a beard at the moment, it makes me look old. I will post a picture when I'm back, probably.

(Original post by HortyNarcissus)
    What is this thread about im confused
    This is where the queers (and at least one person in denial :p:) hang out to plot the destruction of the evil heteronormative paradigm.

(Original post by HortyNarcissus)
    God some of the people from Glee annoy me
    I've only watched parts of one episode, but the token gay kid annoyed me by being such a stereotype.

ReputationRep:
    I've moved into my new place at uni and my housemate has just ignored me. We had a falling out last year but I thought he'd have the decency to put it aside for the new year. Some people will never change.

ReputationRep:
    I am bored. I have managed to put off my official 'Start maths again' date for 5 days now. I should perhaps start maths again soon, but I think I'd rather complain about being bored.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Gesar)
    I am bored. I have managed to put off my official 'Start maths again' date for 5 days now. I should perhaps start maths again soon, but I think I'd rather complain about being bored.
    Good plan. I've been putting off my start law date for weeks now. I should start working but I'm ill so I really can't be bothered.

ReputationRep:
    Yes, I may celebrate it.

(Original post by Cool Cat)
    dudes, I joined my univ LGBT soc :eek: had a good night out with them yesterday

I'm stealth about it though it's very much 'who are you going out with?' 'umm just a society' 'which one?' 'ummmm just a random one ' gah :sad:

and I bumped into someone I have a huge crush on yesterday randomly in the street. she's taken though (only 6 months though ) :love: :moon:

oh, and i've just given blood :proud:
    You still straight then?

My feet hurt.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by icysquall)
    I'm so ill. I just feel achey and crap. Blerg. I'm watching the new episode of Glee, so hopefully that helps.

I'm (al)so ill. I just feel achey and crap. Blerg. I've just watched the new episode of Glee, it helped. My Gosh, Sam (Chord Overstreet) is gorgeous!!

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Has a teacher ever helped you cheat?
    Useful resources
    AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.