Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by danielf90)
    I'm (al)so ill. I just feel achey and crap. Blerg. I've just watched the new episode of Glee, it helped. My Gosh, Sam (Chord Overstreet) is gorgeous!!
    Oh he really is. His mouth is huge too *thinks bad thoughts*.

ReputationRep:
    How the **** is my mother such a godawful ******* cook? Everything she touches turns rubbery, slimey, greasy and develops a horrible taste. It's consistently ******* awful. I haven't had a decent dinner that I haven't cooked myself in over 2 weeks now, I just have to throw the gruel she cooks out... And that's not even mentioning the fact that she 'cooked' vegetables for the first time in over a week tonight.

Surely it's the wrong ******* way around when you eat healthily, nutritiously and well when you're away from home.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by icysquall)
    Oh he really is. His mouth is huge too *thinks bad thoughts*.
    I could not have put that better myself. :P

ReputationRep:
    I'm (al)so ill. I just feel achey and crap. Blerg. I've just watched the new episode of Glee, it helped. My Gosh, Sam (Chord Overstreet) is gorgeous!!
    He is quite pretty. Though with a surname as descriptive as that, his parents really should have given him a name that wasn't already a noun.

ReputationRep:
    I could not have put that better myself. :P
    :awesome:

ReputationRep:
    :awesome:
    Seriously.....HUGE mouth [hot bod, too]. wowzer!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Laertes)
    Yes, I may celebrate it.

You still straight then?

My feet hurt.
    :erm: dude, don't you know how 'hard' it is to actually tell people? :p:

and, you need me then mate, for I am a trainee Podiatrist :cool:

ReputationRep:
    Seriously.....HUGE mouth [hot bod, too]. wowzer!!
    Very true. Silly name though. Not that his name matters much for what I have in mind... :p:

ReputationRep:
    My Gosh, Sam (Chord Overstreet) is gorgeous!!
    Approves. :p:

Does the gay guy get round to sexing him up in the newer episodes?

ReputationRep:
    :zomg: What? Glee? When did this begin? Who is Chord Overstreet and why is his name so, so ridiculous?! Something tells me I haven't been googling enough ...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ars Ludicra)
    :zomg: What? Glee? When did this begin? Who is Chord Overstreet and why is his name so, so ridiculous?! Something tells me I haven't been googling enough ...
    The second season started last night. Chord Overstreet is a new football player and he is very, very pretty. He has a shower scene too (that alone is reason to watch the episode, natch). :p:

ReputationRep:
    The second season started last night. Chord Overstreet is a new football player and he is very, very pretty. He has a shower scene too (that alone is reason to watch the episode, natch). :p:
    Oh my, oh my. Shower scene? :fan: To the interwebz.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Cool Cat)
    dudes, I joined my univ LGBT soc :eek: had a good night out with them yesterday

I'm stealth about it though it's very much 'who are you going out with?' 'umm just a society' 'which one?' 'ummmm just a random one ' gah :sad:

and I bumped into someone I have a huge crush on yesterday randomly in the street. she's taken though (only 6 months though ) :love: :moon:

oh, and i've just given blood :proud:
    Why be stealth about it?
    "I'm going out with the gay crew and we're soon gonna take over the world, ******* breeders!!" :cool:

j/k :p:
    So who was she? Did I also see her??

On antoher note: I need to get better by tomorrow. Because tomorrow I've got a DATE!!! :woo:

ReputationRep:
    A shower scene in a show meant for ten year old girls? :eek: The world is a depraved place.

I am aware '10 year old girls' was probably a harsh judgement. More likely 11-12 y/o girls. :p:

I'm gonna go watch me some 'The Event', and grammar be screwed.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Gesar)
    A shower scene in a show meant for ten year old girls? :eek: The world is a depraved place.

I am aware '10 year old girls' was probably a harsh judgement. More likely 11-12 y/o girls. :p:

10 year old girls and gay men. Get it right. :p:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Gesar)

Ha, not even. Even a 15 or 16 year old would struggle to understand a lot of the humour and pop culture that goes on in Glee.

Glee is awesome, and I like the tone that's been set for season two :yes:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by BeyondandAbove)
    Why be stealth about it?
    "I'm going out with the gay crew and we're soon gonna take over the world, ******* breeders!!" :cool:

j/k :p:
    So who was she? Did I also see her??

On antoher note: I need to get better by tomorrow. Because tomorrow I've got a DATE!!! :woo:
    LAWL I dunno tbh :o:

and she is high up in one of the societies here but I don't wanna say who and what ahh :love:

ooo who is it? anyone I know?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by trm90)
    Ha, not even. Even a 15 or 16 year old would struggle to understand a lot of the humour and pop culture that goes on in Glee.

Glee is awesome, and I like the tone that's been set for season two :yes:
    The shower scene? :p:

10 year old girls and gay men. Get it right. :p:
    Very true.

I shall stop Glee-bashing now. The Event was pretty good if anyone wants a new TV show to watch. And it has Jason Ritter in it, who is very good looking in the show - despite what he lookes like on Wikipedia.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ars Ludicra)
    It's going fairly well, thanks. Just ate a huuuuuuge lunch in an attempt to give me lots of energy for work, but now I just feel like I need a nap. Sigh. And only two weeks or so until I'm back at university. This laziness must stop! :yep:

So California and St Andrew's ... I imagine they're rather different. :p:
    Eating lots makes me sleepy too :eek3: Unless it's like, a bowl of bananas and energy juice.. which I do all the time? :mmm:

Yeah Cali and St Andrews are pretty different climate wise :eek3: But there's lots of Americans in St Andrews so maybe not so much people wise. :p:

ReputationRep:
    :erm: dude, don't you know how 'hard' it is to actually tell people? :p:
    Okay, fair play. Dude.

and, you need me then mate, for I am a trainee Podiatrist :cool:
    Fix my feet, please.

Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.