Okay, fair play. Dude.

Fix my feet, please.

lol you sound somewhat hostile, what's up? :sad:

oh btw, cheers for the rep before :smile:
Reply 9501
Cool Cat
lol you sound somewhat hostile, what's up? :sad:

Certainly didn't mean to. Facetious, yes; hostile, not so much :p:
I am in a bit of a mood, I'm having one of those depressed/lonely days.

Cool Cat

oh btw, cheers for the rep before :smile:

No problem :smile:
Laertes
Certainly didn't mean to. Facetious, yes; hostile, not so much :p:
I am in a bit of a mood, I'm having one of those depressed/lonely days.

No problem :smile:

same here :sad: I'm actually convinced I'll be on my own forever :o:

:hugs: ?
Reply 9503
Cool Cat
same here :sad: I'm actually convinced I'll be on my own forever :o:

That sounds frighteningly similar to me.

Cool Cat

:hugs: ?

:smile:

I'm going to try and sleep now.
(edited 13 years ago)
Laertes
That sounds frighteningly similar to me.

:smile:

I'm going to try and sleep now.

I hate this effing feeling.

good idea, night!
Daniel-Ballingall
Eating lots makes me sleepy too :eek3: Unless it's like, a bowl of bananas and energy juice.. which I do all the time? :mmm:

Yeah Cali and St Andrews are pretty different climate wise :eek3: But there's lots of Americans in St Andrews so maybe not so much people wise. :p:

I eat bowls of bananas too, but not with energy juice ... what is energy juice anyway? Sounds a bit ... well.

Gesar
x

I don't think you missed out. :wink: The shower scene was slightly disappointing. So was the boy, to be honest. Surely one's face being at least 75% mouth can't be a good thing?
Reply 9506
Ars Ludicra

I don't think you missed out. :wink: The shower scene was slightly disappointing. So was the boy, to be honest. Surely one's face being at least 75% mouth can't be a good thing?

He's right James, the guy's mouth is so ridiculously massive that he looks like a living caricature (if that makes any sense :s-smilie:).
Reply 9507
Most girls ask their (very attractive) friend for her opinion on their new very attractive underwear right?

Somehow I can see her completely missing the point though :sigh: *watches as this somehow backfires*
(edited 13 years ago)
skipp
Most girls ask their (very attractive) friend for her opinion on their new very attractive underwear right?

Somehow I can see her completely missing the point though :sigh: *watches as this somehow backfires*

hello :hugs: :tea:

I've become nocturnal. I have a seriously ****** up disfunctional body. And I feel so ****** :emo:
(edited 13 years ago)
Reply 9509
Went out on pubcrawl, spend whole time flirting with a cute British guy, only for his cousin to drag him away before anything interesting happened. Grr.
Reply 9510
dbmag9
Went out on pubcrawl, spend whole time flirting with a cute British guy, only for his cousin to drag him away before anything interesting happened. Grr.

Bloody cute british guys and their damn cousins :rant:

trm90
He's right James, the guy's mouth is so ridiculously massive that he looks like a living caricature (if that makes any sense :s-smilie:).

Spoiler

?

Well, I suppose if you find people's mouths attractive the logical step is to reduce all other aspects of the face :p:
Reply 9511
In other news, it's raining. A lot :biggrin:
Reply 9512
Hey gays. Not much new to report; got up bizarrely early, considering I went to bed around 4.

Gesar
Bloody cute british guys and their damn cousins :rant:

Spoiler

?

Gesar
In other news, it's raining. A lot :biggrin:

Thank you for that.

:awesome:

It's sunny here in Berlin, though.
Ars Ludicra
I eat bowls of bananas too, but not with energy juice ... what is energy juice anyway? Sounds a bit ... well.

Juice that gives you energy :cool:

Reply 9514
KiraMayz
hello :hugs: :tea:

I've become nocturnal. I have a seriously ****** up disfunctional body. And I feel so ****** :emo:

Hey :hugs: *offers more tea* :tea:

That sucks :frown: I haven't been sleeping very early either, but that's more about being in a new environment than anything else
What things have you tried to get yourself to sleep right?
dbmag9

I don't know how you people find all these gay guys, let alone flirt with them. I'm a ridiculous flirt ... it usually involves FAR to much talking about something really only I am interested in and then, on occasion, perhaps an accompanying interpretive dance or something equally ridiculous. Oh my. :facepalm:
(edited 13 years ago)
Reply 9516
Ars Ludicra
I don't know how you people find all these gay guys, let alone flirt with them. I'm a ridiculous flirt ... it usually involves FAR to much talking about something really only I am interested in and then, on occasion, perhaps an accompanying interpretive dance or something like that. Oh my. :facepalm:

It was just a lucky coincidence; they were the first people I talked to on the pub crawl. My gaydar is crap, but he had a mildly camp voice and didn't say he was straight when I made subtle references to being gay.
Daniel-Ballingall
Juice that gives you energy :cool:

Oh, I see. Mashed bananas are nice with ice cream. :ahee: It's probably not very healthy for you, but everyone needs ice cream now and then, right? :yep:
Ars Ludicra
Oh, I see. Mashed bananas are nice with ice cream. :ahee: It's probably not very healthy for you, but everyone needs ice cream now and then, right? :yep:

maaybbe. I have sensitive teeth so I never have ice cream. :mmm: (I'm not purposely being wide:biggrin: ) But probably for most people :smile:
Reply 9519
Holy crap that cranberry looks menacing.

Latest