Okay, fair play. Dude.

Fix my feet, please.
    lol you sound somewhat hostile, what's up? :sad:

oh btw, cheers for the rep before

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Cool Cat)
    lol you sound somewhat hostile, what's up? :sad:
    Certainly didn't mean to. Facetious, yes; hostile, not so much :p:
    I am in a bit of a mood, I'm having one of those depressed/lonely days.

oh btw, cheers for the rep before
    No problem

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Laertes)
    Certainly didn't mean to. Facetious, yes; hostile, not so much :p:
    I am in a bit of a mood, I'm having one of those depressed/lonely days.

No problem

same here :sad: I'm actually convinced I'll be on my own forever :o:

:hugs: ?

ReputationRep:
    same here :sad: I'm actually convinced I'll be on my own forever :o:
    That sounds frighteningly similar to me.

:hugs: ?

I'm going to try and sleep now.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Laertes)
    That sounds frighteningly similar to me.

I'm going to try and sleep now.
    I hate this effing feeling.

good idea, night!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Daniel-Ballingall)
    Eating lots makes me sleepy too :eek3: Unless it's like, a bowl of bananas and energy juice.. which I do all the time? :mmm:

Yeah Cali and St Andrews are pretty different climate wise :eek3: But there's lots of Americans in St Andrews so maybe not so much people wise. :p:
    I eat bowls of bananas too, but not with energy juice ... what is energy juice anyway? Sounds a bit ... well.

(Original post by Gesar)
    x
    I don't think you missed out. The shower scene was slightly disappointing. So was the boy, to be honest. Surely one's face being at least 75% mouth can't be a good thing?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ars Ludicra)

I don't think you missed out. The shower scene was slightly disappointing. So was the boy, to be honest. Surely one's face being at least 75% mouth can't be a good thing?
    He's right James, the guy's mouth is so ridiculously massive that he looks like a living caricature (if that makes any sense ).
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    Wiki Support Team
    Most girls ask their (very attractive) friend for her opinion on their new very attractive underwear right?

Somehow I can see her completely missing the point though :sigh: *watches as this somehow backfires*

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by skipp)
    Most girls ask their (very attractive) friend for her opinion on their new very attractive underwear right?

Somehow I can see her completely missing the point though :sigh: *watches as this somehow backfires*
    hello :hugs: :tea:

I've become nocturnal. I have a seriously ****** up disfunctional body. And I feel so ****** :emo:

ReputationRep:
    Went out on pubcrawl, spend whole time flirting with a cute British guy, only for his cousin to drag him away before anything interesting happened. Grr.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by dbmag9)
    Went out on pubcrawl, spend whole time flirting with a cute British guy, only for his cousin to drag him away before anything interesting happened. Grr.
    Bloody cute british guys and their damn cousins :rant:

(Original post by trm90)
    He's right James, the guy's mouth is so ridiculously massive that he looks like a living caricature (if that makes any sense ).
    Spoiler:
    Show

?
    Well, I suppose if you find people's mouths attractive the logical step is to reduce all other aspects of the face :p:

ReputationRep:
    In other news, it's raining. A lot

ReputationRep:
    Hey gays. Not much new to report; got up bizarrely early, considering I went to bed around 4.

(Original post by Gesar)
    Bloody cute british guys and their damn cousins :rant:

Spoiler:
    Show
    ?
    (Original post by Gesar)
    In other news, it's raining. A lot
    Thank you for that.

:awesome:

It's sunny here in Berlin, though.
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    Wiki Support Team
    (Original post by KiraMayz)
    hello :hugs: :tea:

I've become nocturnal. I have a seriously ****** up disfunctional body. And I feel so ****** :emo:
    Hey :hugs: *offers more tea* :tea:

That sucks I haven't been sleeping very early either, but that's more about being in a new environment than anything else
    What things have you tried to get yourself to sleep right?

ReputationRep:
    I eat bowls of bananas too, but not with energy juice ... what is energy juice anyway? Sounds a bit ... well.
    Juice that gives you energy :cool:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by dbmag9)
    I don't know how you people find all these gay guys, let alone flirt with them. I'm a ridiculous flirt ... it usually involves FAR to much talking about something really only I am interested in and then, on occasion, perhaps an accompanying interpretive dance or something equally ridiculous. Oh my. :facepalm:

ReputationRep:
    I don't know how you people find all these gay guys, let alone flirt with them. I'm a ridiculous flirt ... it usually involves FAR to much talking about something really only I am interested in and then, on occasion, perhaps an accompanying interpretive dance or something like that. Oh my. :facepalm:
    It was just a lucky coincidence; they were the first people I talked to on the pub crawl. My gaydar is crap, but he had a mildly camp voice and didn't say he was straight when I made subtle references to being gay.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Daniel-Ballingall)
    Juice that gives you energy :cool:

Oh, I see. Mashed bananas are nice with ice cream. :ahee: It's probably not very healthy for you, but everyone needs ice cream now and then, right? :yep:

ReputationRep:
    Oh, I see. Mashed bananas are nice with ice cream. :ahee: It's probably not very healthy for you, but everyone needs ice cream now and then, right? :yep:
    maaybbe. I have sensitive teeth so I never have ice cream. :mmm: (I'm not purposely being wide ) But probably for most people

ReputationRep:
    Holy crap that cranberry looks menacing.

Poll
Favourite type of bread
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.