Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

LGBT Chat #6 watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ars Ludicra)

I don't think you missed out. The shower scene was slightly disappointing. So was the boy, to be honest. Surely one's face being at least 75% mouth can't be a good thing?
    Re-watched the episode, and I still disagree. I'm liking lots of mouth - perhaps even more than I did the first time. <3 [Shame he's straight].

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by danielf90)
    Re-watched the episode, and I still disagree. I'm liking lots of mouth - perhaps even more than I did the first time. <3 [Shame he's straight].
    The mouth really isn't doing anything for me. :p: I think it's because he looks so ... American. With the dyed blond hair and the impossibly large mouth with the impossibly white teeth.

Look at me, with my casual stereotyping. :rolleyes: I think I just mean it all seems a bit false. Still, it's not entirely unpleasant to watch.

ReputationRep:
    Chord Overstreet is really not attractive to me >< He's just so bland and dull

ReputationRep:
    I'm still ill. I hate the universe. I'm going to read Wuthering Heights and be all dark and brooding.

ReputationRep:
    Alright Im back

Reasons i don't like Glee-
    The Gay boy is annoyingly Gay, lets face it there is such a thing.
    The Jock guy (the one that thought he got that girl pregnant) is chubby (so obviously not athletic) and looks like he's in his mid 20's (although he could have been held back several years for stupidity.
    And i find jewish noses annoying (not trying to be offensive but whatever) but there are alot on the show.

Alright so this threads theme seems to be world domination over the heteros. The sensible way to do this is to control the money; when you control the money you control the power. So you start several unconnected investment funds at strategic financial centers around the world (New York, London, Moscow, Dubia, Hong Kong, Tokyo). You slowly build them up through good investments and hostile take overs and possibly once you have another capital, investments in oil fields etc. Then once they each are one of the top investment banks in their respective regions; you merge them all into one enormous, evil, ....Gay, investment bank. I will leave it up to you to decide the name and Logo, but please don't use pink or rainbows, that just perpetuates a stereotype.

I need to up load a profile symbol thingy to appear with my user name, any suggestions.

Oh and don't knock the world domination through financial prowess idea; i think its safe to say no one would be that scared of a army decked out in pink camo gear waving a rainbow flag. I support the serious and evil Gays or "Dark Gays" as they shall now be known.

ReputationRep:
    P.S I watched the new episode of Gossip Girl yesterday; it was good but Serina and Dan are air heads.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by HortyNarcissus)
    Alright Im back

The Jock guy (the one that thought he got that girl pregnant) is chubby (so obviously not athletic) and looks like he's in his mid 20's (although he could have been held back several years for stupidity.
    And i find jewish noses annoying (not trying to be offensive but whatever) but there are alot on the show.

Alright so this threads theme seems to be world domination over the heteros. The sensible way to do this is to control the money; when you control the money you control the power. So you start several unconnected investment funds at strategic financial centers around the world (New York, London, Moscow, Dubia, Hong Kong, Tokyo). You slowly build them up through good investments and hostile take overs and possibly once you have another capital, investments in oil fields etc. Then once they each are one of the top investment banks in their respective regions; you merge them all into one enormous, evil, ....Gay, investment bank. I will leave it up to you to decide the name and Logo, but please don't use pink or rainbows, that just perpetuates a stereotype.

I need to up load a profile symbol thingy to appear with my user name, any suggestions.

Oh and don't knock the world domination through financial prowess idea; i think its safe to say no one would be that scared of a army decked out in pink camo gear waving a rainbow flag. I support the serious and evil Gays or "Dark Gays" as they shall now be known.
    This post is so strange. Particularly the bit in bold ... :unsure:

ReputationRep:
    I didn't mean to put that in bold, God i look like such a Jew hater, im not really, i listen to streisand

ReputationRep:
    Sorry just in culture shock probably from moving into a student rented house, God my flatmates are poor, and it smells like what i imagine a homeless person would; though i have never smelled a homeless person....probably a wise decision

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by HortyNarcissus)
    Alright Im back

I'm afraid to say that the Jews enacted your plan for world domination over a 100 years ago, and they rule to this day.

Sucks to be a jewish-nose hater.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Gesar)
    I'm afraid to say that the Jews enacted your plan for world domination over a 100 years ago, and they rule to this day.

Sucks to be a jewish-nose hater.
    I clearly didn't get the memo that 'my kind' were running the world. I want in.

I have a Jewish nose, and am very proud of it.

ReputationRep:

Just read 'The Merchant of Venice' :yep: That was the start of it.

ReputationRep:
    I have a bit of a thing for noses actually ... and eyebrows. :hubba: And the combination of the two ... :sexface:

ReputationRep:
    I have a bit of a thing for noses actually ... and eyebrows. :hubba: And the combination of the two ... :sexface:
    Like the novelty glasses?
    http://www.ramalila.net/RoadTripMind...oseGlasses.jpg

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Gesar)
    Like the novelty glasses?
    http://www.ramalila.net/RoadTripMind...oseGlasses.jpg
    :perv:

ReputationRep:
    :perv:
    Well, at least you're consistent :p:

I'm currectly reading CICCU (Cambridge inter-Collegiate Christian Union) propaganda on their website. It's very depressing stuff. Even more depressing that a several of my friends are members.

ReputationRep:

High-five for an awesome first name, and being jewish. You are clearly a winner. :p:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by dbmag9)
    High-five for an awesome first name, and being jewish. You are clearly a winner. :p:
    Indeed, I am :-) YAY!

ReputationRep:
    http://www.ciccu.org.uk/resources/1to1biblestudies.pdf

My God do evangelical Christians think we're* stupid! I'm insulted and amused at the same time.

*Non-christians, not gays. Although this group also hates gays.

ReputationRep:
    Afternoon, all.
    How are the gays?

Poll
Do you agree with the proposed ban on plastic straws and cotton buds?
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.