Turn on thread page Beta

LGBT Chat #6 watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Crazy Paving)
    I'm sorry about that, but JR said it first. :puppyeyes: I didn't mean to hurt your feelings. It's only really the one where you can't see the body anyway. You definitely have a female body (by the looks of it). :yep: And female face, though anyone can pull a pose to look like the opposite gender I suppose. I'll stop digging a hole. :getmecoat:
    don't worry about it mate! I wasn't offended just intrigued I like the androgynous look afterall

:hugs:

ReputationRep:
    I'm sorry about that, but JR said it first. :puppyeyes: I didn't mean to hurt your feelings. It's only really the one where you can't see the body anyway. You definitely have a female body (by the looks of it). :yep: And female face, though anyone can pull a pose to look like the opposite gender I suppose. I'll stop digging a hole. :getmecoat:
    :eek: INVASION!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Crisps)
    :eek: INVASION!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    :eek2: again

I've met you now. :ahee:
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    Wiki Support Team
    (Original post by Cool Cat)
    don't worry about it mate! I wasn't offended just intrigued I like the androgynous look afterall

:hugs:
    :eek: your shark fin it's so...adorable yet stylish :cool:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by skipp)
    :eek: your shark fin it's so...adorable yet stylish :cool:
    aww you really think so?

LAWL that reminds me of the first time I put it up like that (the other day). I was so excited about finally being able to do it, that I ran into my flatmates room squealing 'look guys, I'm a shark RAWRR!'
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    Wiki Support Team
    (Original post by Cool Cat)
    aww you really think so?

LAWL that reminds me of the first time I put it up like that (the other day). I was so excited about finally being able to do it, that I ran into my flatmates room squealing 'look guys, I'm a shark RAWRR!'
    Definitely! :yep:

And think you said something similar on here aswell actually :p:

ReputationRep:
    I've been banned and I don't know why :emo:

I'm paddy btw :fyi:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by paddylad)
    I've been banned and I don't know why :emo:

I'm paddy btw :fyi:
    Oooh, how subversive. It doesn't say your account has been banned though ... maybe there's been some sort of mistake?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ars Ludicra)
    Oooh, how subversive. It doesn't say your account has been banned though ... maybe there's been some sort of mistake?
    I hope so. I certainly don't remember doing anything to warrant a ban, let alone a permanent ban. I haven't insulted anyone in weeks

I've posted in AAM so hopefully I will get something sorted out :dontknow:

ReputationRep:
    :eek2: again

I've met you now. :ahee:
    Wait, you were at the meet? :eek:

I don't remember you :o:

ReputationRep:
    Unbanned :yep:

Still puzzled as to why I was banned in the first place, but oh wells it's all better now :dontknow:

ReputationRep:
    I don't want to start maths again :sad: And I just realised I go back in three days. I have to pack soon darn it.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Gesar)
    I don't want to start maths again :sad: And I just realised I go back in three days. I have to pack soon darn it.
    I don't think I would want to go back to university if I were doing maths. :p: Having said that, I have my Mods in the middle of this year and have been working solidly all vacation, so I don't really have a reason to be smug.

I really can't wait to get back though. I think this year will be quite fun. :yep:

ReputationRep:
    I don't think I would want to go back to university if I were doing maths. :p: Having said that, I have my Mods in the middle of this year and have been working solidly all vacation, so I don't really have a reason to be smug.

I really can't wait to get back though. I think this year will be quite fun. :yep:
    Well, I want to go back. I hate it at home. I just have to write this coursework project up before I go back. I was meant to start the write-up two weeks ago, but instead I've been editing, expanding, correcting and furthering that damn bloody essay :p: It seems my mind has spent so long (only a month and a half...) off maths it can't face going back to a half-finished coursework project.

ReputationRep:

I hate you a little bit.

Why didn't I start work earlier? Oh god, there's so much to do.

The hairdressers won't answer the bloody phone and I need to make an appointment.

Gah, term doesnt even properly start for nearly 2 weeks and I'm already stressed.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by icysquall)
    I hate you a little bit.

Why didn't I start work earlier? Oh god, there's so much to do.

The hairdressers won't answer the bloody phone and I need to make an appointment.

Gah, term doesnt even properly start for nearly 2 weeks and I'm already stressed.
    Woah, woah, woah. :eek3: I just happen to have a ridiculous amount to read ... I'm also very slow, which to some extent accounts for the prolonged effort. :rolleyes: I also was sick and had to cancel both my holidays, so I haven't had much to do this summer but hit the books. Give me sympathy not hate. :nopity:

I'm also having hairdresser issues! My hairdresser has very thoughtlessly gone on holiday until Monday and I return on Saturday. After a day of panicking yesterday (there were very nearly tears), I think I've decided I might have to get someone else to cut it or else let the Freshers think that I really am an ugly troll. It may not seem like a big deal, but I have a strange phobia of having my hair cut ... to the extent that I actually have to drink before I go nowadays. :o: Thank god for evening appointments.

ReputationRep:
    Woah, woah, woah. :eek3: I just happen to have a ridiculous amount to read ... I'm also very slow, which to some extent accounts for the prolonged effort. :rolleyes: I also was sick and had to cancel both my holidays, so I haven't had much to do this summer but hit the books. Give me sympathy not hate. :nopity:

I'm also having hairdresser issues! My hairdresser has very thoughtlessly gone on holiday until Monday and I return on Saturday. After a day of panicking yesterday (there were very nearly tears), I think I've decided I might have to get someone else to cut it or else let the Freshers think that I really am an ugly troll. It may not seem like a big deal, but I have a strange phobia of having my hair cut ... to the extent that I actually have to drink before I go nowadays. :o: Thank god for evening appointments.
    I only hate because I'm transferring my annoyance at myself for being lazy. Have some sympathy.

Have some sympathy for hairdresser woes too. I've been going to the same hairdresser for years and years, so I'd better get an appointment or I'll cut a *****. I don't trust anyone else to cut my hair.

ReputationRep:
    I only hate because I'm transferring my annoyance at myself for being lazy. Have some sympathy.

Have some sympathy for hairdresser woes too. I've been going to the same hairdresser for years and years, so I'd better get an appointment or I'll cut a *****. I don't trust anyone else to cut my hair.
    You should probably refrain from telling your hairdresser that. People standing over you holding sharp scissors are not the kind of people you want to be threatening :no:

ReputationRep:

I definitely sympathize with laziness. Motivation is an elusive *****, particularly during the holidays and I'm pretty sure the only reason I've managed to find some is because I am scared out of my wits about Mods.

Good luck getting an appointment. I'd hate to hear of you locked up for 'cutting a *****' :rolf: I can understand your disappointment though. My normal hairdresser is really hot ... he has tattoos. :cool:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by paddy)
    You should probably refrain from telling your hairdresser that. People standing over you holding sharp scissors are not the kind of people you want to be threatening :no:
    I suppose things might get a bit Sweeney Todd. And not in a Patti LuPone singing catchy songs about unwitting cannibalism way either.

Poll
Do you think parents should charge rent?
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.