Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

LGBT Chat #6 watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by dbmag9)
    I got bored and stalked you on Facebook: we seem to have one mutual friends, and a medium-sized bunch of second-degree mutual friends. The wierd thing is that they're not actually all through the Jewish mafia. Ah, 'tis a small world. :P:
    How did you manage to stalk me? Is my name on my profile? Can I stalk you? Who's our mutual friend? DM me.

ReputationRep:
    I got bored and stalked you on Facebook: we seem to have one mutual friends, and a medium-sized bunch of second-degree mutual friends. The wierd thing is that they're not actually all through the Jewish mafia. Ah, 'tis a small world. :P:
    I wish I was part of an Irish mafia, but I know very few Irish people who aren't related to me (although that's still a lot of people)

Almost all my friends are international, I feel so cosmopolitan :cool:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by paddy)
    I wish I was part of an Irish mafia, but I know very few Irish people who aren't related to me (although that's still a lot of people)

Almost all my friends are international, I feel so cosmopolitan :cool:
    The Jewish mafia is crazy. I met some girl at London Pride, and it turned out I knew her cousin, and that she had been in charge of my sister at a summer camp. There are a few people that everyone seems to know.

ReputationRep:
    Gays, I need to pack. But I don't want to. Solutions, please.

ReputationRep:
    Getting yourself too excited about something? :p:
    I wish. The downstairs shower in my house has no hot water and I don't get along with the people who are using the upstairs shower with hot water.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Gesar)
    Naked term. :sexface:

Although Michaelmas is arguably not the best choice. :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Gesar)
    Go back to Cambridge without any of your stuff, and scrounge off others for a term? Steal a fresher's suitcase as they arrive and use their things? Develop a shrinking ray and reduce your house to pocket size, then extract useful items with tweezers and enlarge them when you get there?

(Original post by Ash_D)
    I wish. The downstairs shower in my house has no hot water and I don't get along with the people who are using the upstairs shower with hot water.
    Aww, lack of hot showering sucks. Showers are pretty high up on my requirements for a civilised life.

ReputationRep:
    Go back to Cambridge without any of your stuff, and scrounge off others for a term? Steal a fresher's suitcase as they arrive and use their things? Develop a shrinking ray and reduce your house to pocket size, then extract useful items with tweezers and enlarge them when you get there?
    (Original post by Ars Ludicra)
    All remarkably viable solutions. But I think I'd just better start packing.

... Later.

ReputationRep:
    LAWL you've really thought about this, haven't you mate?

:mmm:

ReputationRep:
    Aww, lack of hot showering sucks. Showers are pretty high up on my requirements for a civilised life.
    I'm thinking of witholding rent until they fix it, but that may be a bit too extreme.

(Original post by trm90)
    I think I saw you in the library today in a red top.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ash_D)
    Addressing that to two people conjures a strange image.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Gesar)
    Addressing that to two people conjures a strange image.
    lol, I'm not thinking straight at all. I was awake for 40 hours straight two days ago and I'm all over the place as a result.

ReputationRep:
    The Jewish mafia is crazy. I met some girl at London Pride, and it turned out I knew her cousin, and that she had been in charge of my sister at a summer camp. There are a few people that everyone seems to know.
    That sounds a lot like the Catholic mafia, albeit on a slightly more impressive scale :yep:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ash_D)
    I'm thinking of witholding rent until they fix it, but that may be a bit too extreme.

A red sweater or somethin? The library was creepy today man, medic freshers everywhere doing some weirdass map exercise :wtf:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by trm90)
    A red sweater or somethin? The library was creepy today man, medic freshers everywhere doing some weirdass map exercise :wtf:
    Yeah a red sweater. I sat with my back to the medic freshers incase they came over to me and asked me questions about what they have to do for the stupid project they give us every year.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ash_D)
    Yeah a red sweater. I sat with my back to the medic freshers incase they came over to me and asked me questions about what they have to do for the stupid project they give us every year.
    Haha nice one, as long as you hide your pink badge you can avoid it in the future I'm sure. How was the PJ social, was it crazy? :p:

ReputationRep:

Although Michaelmas is arguably not the best choice. :rolleyes:
    ::rofl:

And hello :wavey:

:hugs:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by KiraMayz)
    ::rofl:

And hello :wavey:

:hugs:
    Hello.

I'm going to have a bath and some Mahler 4. :yep:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by trm90)
    Haha nice one, as long as you hide your pink badge you can avoid it in the future I'm sure. How was the PJ social, was it crazy? :p:
    It was ok, not as good as last year. The medic freshers this year in general are extremely shy compared to other years. The highlight of the night for me was meeting Sunshine from big bro and then just saying 'OMG I LOVED YOU' about 20 times and I wasn't even drunk.

ReputationRep:
    Hello.

I'm going to have a bath and some Mahler 4. :yep:
    Have fun. I envy you! Maybe I can take a bath tomorrow, but I feel creeped out by the people passing by the bathroom door. :o:

I'm gonna have a big ass study session now until the library closes. Yaaaay. Not. Maths assessment next week.

Poll
Do I go to The Streets tomorrow night?
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.