Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

LGBT Chat #6 watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by BeyondandAbove)
    Have fun. I envy you! Maybe I can take a bath tomorrow, but I feel creeped out by the people passing by the bathroom door. :o:

I'm gonna have a big ass study session now until the library closes. Yaaaay. Not. Maths assessment next week.
    Thanks! I have to make the most of it while I can. As soon as I get back to uni there will be no baths for me. I can't complain though as I have an amazing room next year, with a nice en suite and a double bed.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ars Ludicra)
    Thanks! I have to make the most of it while I can. As soon as I get back to uni there will be no baths for me. I can't complain though as I have an amazing room next year, with a nice en suite and a double bed.
    Double bed?!

But I suppose you're not in halls, though.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Gesar)
    Double bed?!

But I suppose you're not in halls, though.
    Oh yes I am - I'm just opposite the library and mere feet away from where I was last year. And I also had an en suite (although admittedly no double bed) last year. New College accommodation is amazing! :yep: I'm going to stop gloating now. It's unattractive ...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ars Ludicra)
    Oh yes I am - I'm just opposite the library and mere feet away from where I was last year. And I also had an en suite (although admittedly no double bed) last year. New College accommodation is amazing! :yep: I'm going to stop gloating now. It's unattractive ...
    Very much so, yes :p:

I had a shared en suite last year with my room mate, and I have my own en suite this year. But still a small bed. I don't think my room will be big enough to comfortably house a double,anyway.

ReputationRep:
    Alright so someone was talking about dead rising a while back and i didn't have a clue what they were on about; but i just saw an advert for dead rising two, im getting that game looks f***ing awsome

ReputationRep:
    http://godbegone.blogspot.com/2010/0....html#comments

You have to watch this video. It's only 40 seconds, but it's so worth it.

ReputationRep:
    Went to synagogue for whiskey and chocolate and meeting people, 'twas fun.

(Original post by Gesar)

Aww, cute. :p:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Gesar)

Heh. Epic.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Gesar)

Hahahah!

(Original post by Ash_D)
    It was ok, not as good as last year. The medic freshers this year in general are extremely shy compared to other years. The highlight of the night for me was meeting Sunshine from big bro and then just saying 'OMG I LOVED YOU' about 20 times and I wasn't even drunk.
    Hahah I've heard about this Sunshine woman, I never got a chance to see her. Would I be wrong in saying that she was a bit of a... b-word?

ReputationRep:
    Is it bad that my procrastination has ended up with me reading the wikipedia article on laconic phrases? I feel like I should be able to be lazy, better.

(Original post by Gesar)

Haha. He reads it so seriously as well

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Laertes)
    Is it bad that my procrastination has ended up with me reading the wikipedia article on laconic phrases? I feel like I should be able to be lazy, better.

Haha. He reads it so seriously as well
    That's quite a funky article. Wikipedia has some brilliant stuff. Look up 'exploding head syndrome' and 'bacon mania'. :rofl:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by dbmag9)
    That's quite a funky article. Wikipedia has some brilliant stuff. Look up 'exploding head syndrome' and 'bacon mania'. :rofl:
    That reminds of the 'bacon is good for me' kid.
    I do love me some bacon, though.

ReputationRep:
    I hate bacon. No, seriously. I'm weird.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by icysquall)
    I hate bacon. No, seriously. I'm weird.
    You're not kidding, you're weird. Why would you hate bacon? How can you hate bacon?
    I don't actually understand :sad:

ReputationRep:
    I think that the Bill Murray cameo in Zombieland is one of the funniest sequences in all of cinema. The simple fact that it's Bill Murray probably goes a long way to explaining that.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Laertes)
    You're not kidding, you're weird. Why would you hate bacon? How can you hate bacon?
    I don't actually understand :sad:
    I've just never liked it, I'm not entirely sure why. Something to do with the taste.

ReputationRep:
    Bacon is great, srsly.

Anyway, I'm off to sleep. You guys had better not have a new thread by the time I wake up.

G'night, gays.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by dbmag9)
    Bacon is great, srsly.
    Indeed, take the Jew's word for it :yep:

ReputationRep:
    Bacon is awesome, as long as it is cooked properly. I hate crispy bacon
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    Wiki Support Team
    First lgbt soc meet at uni today, was so much more fun than I expected really enjoyed it

Also jealous of the description of Ars Ludicra's accommodation, I'd quote but so sleepy and lazy :yawn:

Poll
Do you agree with the proposed ban on plastic straws and cotton buds?
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.