Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by icysquall)
    I've just never liked it, I'm not entirely sure why. Something to do with the taste.
    You're missing out
    :hugs:

ReputationRep:
    Tomorrow (well, today now!) I'm making THIS. Nom.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Crisps)
    Bacon is awesome, as long as it is cooked properly. I hate crispy bacon
    Crispy bacon is the best type of bacon, tbh.
    Burnt almost.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Laertes)
    Crispy bacon is the best type of bacon, tbh.
    Burnt almost.
    :ditto: :coma:

OH OH bacon on a toasted muffin! So good!

I'm going to work from home tomorrow and cook myself some delicious bacon for breakfast. OMFG I'm having bacongasms just thinking about it :coma:

ReputationRep:
    So I'm having my hair cut at 1 o' clock this afternoon ... is 10.30 too early for my first shot of gin? I am absolutely crapping myself.

Also, Paddy, every time I see your sig I am mesmerised by that man hitting that woman. It's horrific and yet strangely compelling.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Crisps)
    Tomorrow (well, today now!) I'm making THIS. Nom.
    :sogood: Make me some please?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ars Ludicra)
    So I'm having my hair cut at 1 o' clock this afternoon ... is 10.30 too early for my first shot of gin? I am absolutely crapping myself.

Also, Paddy, every time I see your sig I am mesmerised by that man hitting that woman. It's horrific and yet strangely compelling.
    I know, there's something bizarrely amusing about it despite the unnecessary violence. It's probably the fact that the girl in question is intensely irritating :holmes: To be honest though I forget about my sig, I have the sigatron thing enabled so all sigs appear spoiler-ed to me.

Anyway how come you're crapping yourself over a haircut? I'm sure you'll look great when it's done :yep:

ReputationRep:
    Ok, packing begins now

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SuperSam_Fantastiche)
    I demand pics. 1) of your flat and 2) of your hair.
    Hair will have to wait until I have proper internet at home :p: (Two weeks, aaaargh!) But for now, you can have estate agent pics of the flat: http://www.dalington.co.uk/property_...tyid=DAL100145 It looks nicer now we've filled it with stuff hehe.

(Original post by paddy)
    :ditto: :coma:

OH OH bacon on a toasted muffin! So good!

I'm going to work from home tomorrow and cook myself some delicious bacon for breakfast. OMFG I'm having bacongasms just thinking about it :coma:
    Gosh I love bacon, I'm having withdrawals >< Have you ever seen this? God I want to try it so bad! *gets fat(ter) just from thinking about it*

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by paddy)
    I know, there's something bizarrely amusing about it despite the unnecessary violence. It's probably the fact that the girl in question is intensely irritating :holmes: To be honest though I forget about my sig, I have the sigatron thing enabled so all sigs appear spoiler-ed to me.

Anyway how come you're crapping yourself over a haircut? I'm sure you'll look great when it's done :yep:
    That's a very good question. I just have a bizarre phobia of having my hair cut. It's not even the actual cutting itself that I have a problem with, it's more the ritual of going to a salon place and sitting and having it cut - very strange, I can't really explain it. I usually have evening appointments (so that I can legitimately drink shots of gin beforehand without feeling like an alcoholic) with a guy who I've got used to and that's not so bad. But he's away so I have to have it cut by a stranger. Gah.

ReputationRep:
    That's a very good question. I just have a bizarre phobia of having my hair cut. It's not even the actual cutting itself that I have a problem with, it's more the ritual of going to a salon place and sitting and having it cut - very strange, I can't really explain it. I usually have evening appointments (so that I can legitimately drink shots of gin beforehand without feeling like an alcoholic) with a guy who I've got used to and that's not so bad. But he's away so I have to have it cut by a stranger. Gah.
    That sucks! I have a hairdresser I always use but he's away on leave so I feel your pain.

Just think of it as drinking at a respectable time in a different timezone :yep:

Don't worry you'll be fine :hugs:

ReputationRep:
    Everyone here seems to have remarkably consistent and orderly hair-cutting habits I just turn up to any hairdressers I feel like and sit in the queue until they're ready.

ReputationRep:
    Just tell him or her you had a good night out the day before and went to bed in the wee hours of the morning.. and the alcohol just remained so you're still drunk. :p: Gives you a legit reason to drink gin now!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by trm90)
    Hahah I've heard about this Sunshine woman, I never got a chance to see her. Would I be wrong in saying that she was a bit of a... b-word?
    I wouldnt say she's a *****, she was just a bit annoying, but in a 'I can't help but still like you' kind of way.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by James Carter)
    :sogood: Make me some please?
    I'm slappping melted chocolate all over it too :p:

ReputationRep:
    GAHFMLICAN'TDOTHISLEAVINGFORTHEH AIRDRESSERRIGHTNOW. :eek:

ReputationRep:
    GAHFMLICAN'TDOTHISLEAVINGFORTHEH AIRDRESSERRIGHTNOW. :eek:
    Then don't, you look like you'd be cute with long hair :yy:

ReputationRep:
    It's never too early for gin. Words to live your life by.

I hate the whole having to make small talk thing. Not to the extent that I have to get drunk before going, mind, but still. I also hate the really harsh lighting in my hairdressers which makes me look like a ghost.

ReputationRep:
    I have sort of packed, somewhat. Mild success.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Gesar)
    I have sort of packed, somewhat. Mild success.
    When are you moving back to The Other Place? I started to pack, managed to fold a few shirts but then I got bored.

Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.