Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

LGBT Chat #6 watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by C2H5OH)
    Anyone feel like ripping on this idiot? http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/show...2#post23689532

I think I've made a good start :p:
    >< NARTH and Ex-Gay ministries are evil.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lord Hysteria)
    ohh? you think you can make it to London? fellow atheist
    It's looking reasonably likely :yep: I may bring work for the train though :tongue:

(Original post by Gesar)
    It's looking reasonably likely :yep: I may bring work for the train though :tongue:
    Do you do maths? Only a mathematician can have worded it like that :five:

And cool .. I'll MSN you my number later

ReputationRep:
    Oh my god Turns out Alexander McQueen killed himself earlier today... been getting dozens of texts from my friends about it.

I wonder who'll do Lady Gaga's next outfit?

ReputationRep:
    Oh my god Turns out Alexander McQueen killed himself earlier today... been getting dozens of texts from my friends about it.

I wonder who'll do Lady Gaga's next outfit?
    I know it's such a tragedy, right at the start of NY fashion week too. Apparently Anna Wintour ran out in the middle of a show when she found out by text.

In fairness, she wore Armani Privé to the Grammys so she seems to be on the Armani love train so there are plenty of other people willing to design her outfits. She did look pretty amazing in that silver McQueen outfit from spring/summer '10 in the Bad Romance video.

ReputationRep:
    Anyone feel like ripping on this idiot? http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/show...2#post23689532

I think I've made a good start :p:
    I posted just for you. :p:

But don't be dragging me into the Politics subforum again. :hmmm:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Revd. Mike)
    >< NARTH and Ex-Gay ministries are evil.
    A new "word of the week" within 6 months of the last one. :eek3:

Are you a Callipygian?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by icysquall)
    I know it's such a tragedy, right at the start of NY fashion week too. Apparently Anna Wintour ran out in the middle of a show when she found out by text.

In fairness, she wore Armani Privé to the Grammys so she seems to be on the Armani love train so there are plenty of other people willing to design her outfits. She did look pretty amazing in that silver McQueen outfit from spring/summer '10 in the Bad Romance video.
    Yeah, mind you it's Anna Wintour so she probably just ran out to get working on a memorial cash-in job...

I loved Gaga's outfit in Bad Romance! That's a bit of what I was referring to :woo:

(Original post by Ataloss)
    I posted just for you. :p:

But don't be dragging me into the Politics subforum again. :hmmm:
    Awh, sorry :p:

Are you coming out on Saturday btw? I might actually come along then, I always wondered who you were :p:

(Original post by Crisps)
    Notice to self: get icysquall drunk :p:

We're actually going inside the national Gallery? Oooh, very cultural.

Note to self, eat before the meet!

Oh, and Liam, when you Pm everyone with your phone number, can you do it before Thursday night please? I won't be online at all on Friday.
    I have just walked past National Arts Gallery today and it's freezing outside today, and I'd hate everyone having to meet in such unfavourable conditions, so maybe it would be better to meet @ Charing Cross (also, it's easier for everyone to get to)!

ohh we also need to agree on a time to meet up .... how about 2pm?

ReputationRep:
    ohh we also need to agree on a time to meet up .... how about 2pm?
    I thought we were meeting at 1pm? :confused:

Yeah, mind you it's Anna Wintour so she probably just ran out to get working on a memorial cash-in job...

I loved Gaga's outfit in Bad Romance! That's a bit of what I was referring to :woo:

Are you coming out on Saturday btw? I might actually come along then, I always wondered who you were :p:
    *cough* :poke:

(Original post by icysquall)
    I thought we were meeting at 1pm? :confused:
    did we? I didn't know that ...

ReputationRep:

Now look what you have got me into. :hmmm:

Flattered as I am, my boyfriend of over 5 years feels I should spent Valentine's weekend with him. He is very demanding. :sadnod:

(Original post by Ataloss)
    Now look what you have got me into. :hmmm:

Flattered as I am, my boyfriend of over 5 years feels I should spent Valentine's weekend with him. He is very demanding. :sadnod:
    ... and so you should :suith:

Papa don't preach :dance:

ReputationRep:
    I have just walked past National Arts Gallery today and it's freezing outside today, and I'd hate everyone having to meet in such unfavourable conditions, so maybe it would be better to meet @ Charing Cross (also, it's easier for everyone to get to)!
    This weekend sounds like it might turn into a Treasure Hunt across London with Liam, of course, being the treasure. :p:

ReputationRep:
    Papa don't preach :dance:
    Are you in trouble deep? :hmmm:

Santana ~ Smooth :excited:

I am updating my playlist ..

ReputationRep:
    Have Fun in Londres!
    I want photos of any orgies.

Poll
Do you agree with the proposed ban on plastic straws and cotton buds?
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.