Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by C2H5OH)
    Nah... applying for medicine afterwards.

Have I seen you about? :p:
    Idk, I've been around for yeeeaaaars so quite possibly :holmes:

If you're staying around London you'll be one of a very small amount of people know still studying here :emo:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by dbmag9)
    Morning, gays.

Eww, biology. Do a proper science. :p:

Morning!

That was my original attitude to Bio, when I picked the hard core sciences for A level, but i really miss it now!

ReputationRep:
    I've just decided to wear gray colored contacts to change my boring brown eyes.
    And they look ridiculous, sad but true . Guess I'm gonna have to come back with my natural color

ReputationRep:
    Bonjour! Hello! Hallo!

I'm new, make way for the nooooooooobie! :P

Hello one and all

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by andy12691)
    I've just decided to wear gray colored contacts to change my boring brown eyes.
    And they look ridiculous, sad but true . Guess I'm gonna have to come back with my natural color
    I have hazelly eyes, which I find kinda dull. I've experimented with a few different lenses, gray ones were best I think, as they worked quite well with my natural colour. Also good were the violet toners and the shimmery ones

(Original post by youngteacher)
    Bonjour! Hello! Hallo!

Hello one and all
    Hello! :wavey: Tell us about yourself!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Revd. Mike)

Hello! :wavey: Tell us about yourself!
    Erm, what would you like to know?! I'm useless at talking about myself aha!

ReputationRep:
    Erm, what would you like to know?! I'm useless at talking about myself aha!
    Well, are you L,G,B,T or other, how old are you, where're you from, what do you like doing, the usuals

ReputationRep:
    Well, are you L,G,B,T or other, how old are you, where're you from, what do you like doing, the usuals
    Favourite sexual positions, fetishes, turn-offs, fantasies.....

:p:

ReputationRep:
    Well I guess you have provided a few starters, so here's my introduction. Feel free to ask me anythough though :

*Engages brainnnnn*

Well le'ts start with the more simpler, parts I am G. I am male and I am 19, although I look considerably older.

I have been lurking on here for a while, so decided to register and start contributing. I have another account on here, which I use for my professional stuff (I work for a large organisation, promoting Higher Education and so thought it would be appropriate for me to sign up for more personal bits and peices).

I am currently at University in the East Midlands, training to become a primary teacher (B.Ed (Hons) Primary Education). I also work part time providing 1:1 tuition, for children aged between 7 and 18 years old.

Erm, I drive a red car. I probably drive too fast sometimes. I also spend lots of my time in Surrey/Greater London as this is where my parents come from and I do visit them every now and then.

I am single. And Looking. Although I'd rather you looked for me...hint :P

I type amazingly fast for some reason, I guess lots of practice.

I am properly addicted to MSN and FaceBook.

I also text too much (~2000) last month, baaad times!

In my "spare" time (haha as if a teacher has spare time), I enjoy eating out yumm, food, cinema the usual tbh.

I've run out of things to say......

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Crisps)
    Favourite sexual positions, fetishes, turn-offs, fantasies.....

:p:
    I'm not sure if this is a joke or you being serious haha....returns to my usual confused face...:confused:

Bonjour! Hello! Hallo!

Hello one and all
    Hello there :hugs:

ReputationRep:
    I'm not sure if this is a joke or you being serious haha....returns to my usual confused face...:confused:
    I was joking, hence the :p:

(Original post by zakiman)
    Morning!

That was my original attitude to Bio, when I picked the hard core sciences for A level, but i really miss it now!
    Biology is a wonderful subject. I did it at A-level and occasionally find myself missing some of it

Hello you :hugs: .. did you have a decent journey back home?
    It's raining now in London

ReputationRep:
    Oh damn, thought I was in there haha :P

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lord Hysteria)
    Biology is a wonderful subject. I did it at A-level and occasionally find myself missing some of it
    It's amazing. It makes me so happy

ReputationRep:
    Hello there :hugs:
    Bonjour, ca va?

I notice your in London, could be near me!

Bonjour, ca va?

I notice your in London, could be near me!
    ah oui, salut!
    Yes, I do live in London. I live in Vauxhall. It's quite a nice area, although it's raining outside my window .. how about you?

It's amazing. It makes me so happy
    I was going to do genetics at uni .. but then realised, I didn't want to spend my life in research. I'd want to study it for pleasure, and not for a career ... if that makes sense ... :lol

ReputationRep:
    I was going to do genetics at uni .. but then realised, I didn't want to spend my life in research. I'd want to study it for pleasure, and not for a career ... if that makes sense ... :lol
    I do it for both hehe ^__^

Poll
How are you feeling in the run-up to Results Day 2018?
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.