Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Accidentallylost)
    Even in my current dykey state of mind, I find that tempting...and this would be the girl who is majorlyyyy into other girls.

Girlaaaays, come join this conversation...if the gay guys have their hot sweaty naked guys, what do you say we get hot sweaty naked ladies?

:o:
    That's disgusting

joke :p:

ReputationRep:
    Sureeee, you might think it's disgusting.

SHE didn't find it so disgusting a couple of days ago when we got...lost...in the darkened kitchen at some one's party. :P

ReputationRep:
    Hey gays.

Had a fun day hanging around a pool (with the tables and balls and sticks) place with friends, and drinking (not in particularly large quantities) far too early in the day. Then wandered around for a while looking for sources of food, then bizarrely drove in a friend's car to his house and back pretty much to where we'd been, to take a tram home.

I think I know who youngteacher is...

How are you all?

ReputationRep:
    I seriously considered teaching as a career, but I hate kids, and I'd probably be stripped of my position for assaulting some kid :p:

ReputationRep:
    :tea:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Accidentallylost)
    Even in my current dykey state of mind, I find that tempting...and this would be the girl who is majorlyyyy into other girls.

Girlaaaays, come join this conversation...if the gay guys have their hot sweaty naked guys, what do you say we get hot sweaty naked ladies?

:o:

:lovehug:

ReputationRep:
    Hello gays! How are you all? I hope u all had a good weekend! :p:
    I have just decided to visit Cambridge tomorrow with some mates. :poke: Gesar
    I also had a post-Chinese new year celebration today which was good fun

ReputationRep:
    Thank you Brit Awards for relighting my crush on Prince Harry...

Erm :o:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lord Hysteria)
    ah oui, salut!
    Yes, I do live in London. I live in Vauxhall. It's quite a nice area, although it's raining outside my window .. how about you?
    Thankies for the rep :hugs:

Are you still accepting rep or are you busy being cool with the black gem? :p:

ReputationRep:
    People who were on the meet (and anyone else, to be honest): add me on Facebook! I want to feel popular. :p:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by dbmag9)
    People who were on the meet (and anyone else, to be honest): add me on Facebook! I want to feel popular. :p:
    Link us to your profile then (PM if you need to)

What was the name of that pub we were in at the meet??

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Crisps)
    Link us to your profile then (PM if you need to)

What was the name of that pub we were in at the meet??
    That's beige_angel's department. Didn't she say she has a database of places she's been?

ReputationRep:
    That's beige_angel's department. Didn't she say she has a database of places she's been?
    Mmm. Can;t remember what the name was. Duke of Aleppo or something :p:

ReputationRep:
    Mmm. Can;t remember what the name was. Duke of Aleppo or something :p:
    Aha: Duke of Argyll

ReputationRep:
    Aha: Duke of Argyll
    Ahhh, excellent *evil grin*

ReputationRep:
    So when is the next meet going to be then?

ReputationRep:
    Mmmm, full of pancakey goodness!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Laertes)
    So when is the next meet going to be then?
    I suggested we make it up north, but as I was surrounded by Southerners in London I got royally shot down :p:

ReputationRep:
    I suggested we make it up north, but as I was surrounded by Southerners in London I got royally shot down :p:
    Don't worry it's going to be in Manchester. The agreement as I recall was that if the first was in London, the second would be in Manchester :yep:
    When shall it be though?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Laertes)
    Don't worry it's going to be in Manchester. The agreement as I recall was that if the first was in London, the second would be in Manchester :yep:
    When shall it be though?
    After Easter I reckon. Weather will be a little warmer and people who work can get time off :yes:

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you rather give up salt or pepper?
    Useful resources
    AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.