Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Gesar)
    I wasn't aware he was on it until I recognised him. Quite a shock.
    I've known about it for months now, but I was sworn to secrecy. They didn't do as bad as he made it sound, shame they didn't get further.

(Original post by Lord Hysteria)
    10 warning points?!!?!?!?!!?!?!!? :eek: what the hell did you do? some lawyer
    It was that french AIDS awareness advert I posted here. Apparently a cartoon penis is going to corrupt all you poor dear innocents. :p:. I'm normally such a good boy...

(Original post by icysquall)
    I've known about it for months now, but I was sworn to secrecy. They didn't do as bad as he made it sound, shame they didn't get further.

It was that french AIDS awareness advert I posted here. Apparently a cartoon penis is going to corrupt all you poor dear innocents. :p:. I'm normally such a good boy...
    I have received so many warning points in the LGBT Soc thread than any other!

ReputationRep:
    Hey , quick question for all L or B girls , how long did it take you to get a girlfriend from when you first came out ?
    Cos I don't want to be the only one of my friends single because I'm limited in my choices xD loll

ReputationRep:
    I have received so many warning points in the LGBT Soc thread than any other!
    Same here. I got banned a while back because of this thread. Bad times. You guys bring out the worst in me. :p:

ReputationRep:
    I hate everything. And I'm going to stop talking to everyone and just be own my own for a very very long time I think.

Same here. I got banned a while back because of this thread. Bad times. You guys bring out the worst in me. :p:
    well, I am glad someone else is getting warned, because I was beginning to suspect someone is post reporting me all the time ...

ReputationRep:
    well, I am glad someone else is getting warned, because I was beginning to suspect someone is post reporting me all the time ...
    Well they might just be post reporting both of us...

/paranoia

ReputationRep:
    :console:

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

lots of kisses. all over your body.

ReputationRep:
    Epic boredom.

ReputationRep:
    Gah, why am I still awake?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by dbmag9)
    Gah, why am I still awake?
    It's only 10, not exactly late. Though I don't tend to get much in the way of sleep during term, so maybe I'm weird.

ReputationRep:
    It's only 10, not exactly late. Though I don't tend to get much in the way of sleep during term, so maybe I'm weird.
    I like to go to sleep earlyish, and wake up early - morning is the only time I get any work done.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by dbmag9)
    I like to go to sleep earlyish, and wake up early - morning is the only time I get any work done.
    Proably a good idea. I tend to stay up late, then get up early and fall asleep in my 9am lecture. Ah well. It's only law, who needs to know about such ridiculous things? :p:

ReputationRep:
    I think I had a role in that. Sorry :sad: :tongue:

This is how hardcore my life is everyone: I'm going to Sainsbury's now to buy cereal for breakfast tomorrow. Hell yeah.

ReputationRep:
    Proably a good idea. I tend to stay up late, then get up early and fall asleep in my 9am lecture. Ah well. It's only law, who needs to know about such ridiculous things? :p:
    A very good attitude to have I hate 9 o'clock lectures. There's something perverse about 150-200 people being very tired and bleary eyed, and a wide awake lecturer. Though saying that, his course is very easy. He speaks slowly and carefully, he looks just like the perfect Granddad would and lectures, so far, very easy material. It's very comforting.

ReputationRep:
    Day off tomorrow :party:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Gesar)
    I think I had a role in that. Sorry :sad: :tongue:

This is how hardcore my life is everyone: I'm going to Sainsbury's now to buy cereal for breakfast tomorrow. Hell yeah.
    Ah, it's all water under the bridge now. Going to Sainsbury's at silly hours of the night is pretty much a tradition of Oxford/Cambridge (and other unis, I would imagine, but I'm trapped in the Oxford bubble and the rest of the world does not exist). I miss having Sainsbury's a 5 minute walk away when I'm at home.

(Original post by Gesar)
    A very good attitude to have I hate 9 o'clock lectures. There's something perverse about 150-200 people being very tired and bleary eyed, and a wide awake lecturer. Though saying that, his course is very easy. He speaks slowly and carefully, he looks just like the perfect Granddad would and lectures, so far, very easy material. It's very comforting.
    150-200 people? Wow, you'd be lucky to get about 100 people in a 9am law lecture. Not big fans of the lectures lawyers (the scary thing is that the most common excuse for not going to the lectures is that we have lots of reading to do/an essay to finish. We're just too cool.:rolleyes: )

ReputationRep:
    I love living 5 minutes walk from a huge 24 hour Tesco. I actually missed it when at uni :o:

ReputationRep:
    Ah, it's all water under the bridge now. Going to Sainsbury's at silly hours of the night is pretty much a tradition of Oxford/Cambridge (and other unis, I would imagine, but I'm trapped in the Oxford bubble and the rest of the world does not exist). I miss having Sainsbury's a 5 minute walk away when I'm at home.
    A trip to Sainsbury's takes me 30 minutes, I'll have you know! But yeah, it does seem to happen a lot. Shame it closes at midnight, I make a fair few all-nighters every term and would appreciate energy-drink induced munchies satisfaction at 5am.

150-200 people? Wow, you'd be lucky to get about 100 people in a 9am law lecture. Not big fans of the lectures lawyers (the scary thing is that the most common excuse for not going to the lectures is that we have lots of reading to do/an essay to finish. We're just too cool.:rolleyes: )
    Actually, thinking about it, it is more likely to be 100-150 as half the mathmos would take it's applied sister course. But still, I think numbers will drop as people get fed up :tongue: Mathmos aren;t meant to do early mornings...

And Lawyers are amazingly cool :tongue: Did I mention the gospel-giving christian is a lawyer?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Gesar)
    And Lawyers are amazingly cool :tongue: Did I mention the gospel-giving christian is a lawyer?
    Wow, that is just unfortunate for him. Did you send that angry letter to him, by the way?

Poll
How are you feeling in the run-up to Results Day 2018?
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.