Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by dbmag9)
    o hai. how r u all?

Going out on Thursday night was alright, although I went home pretty early. Bristol was nice on Friday/Saturday; came back to a pub quiz style thing with friends, which we were awful at, but was fun. Messed up my sleep schedule somehow, and might need to pull an all-nighter to get some work done before school tomorrow. Oh dear.

On the plus side, chatting to a rather cute guy over MSN, so things are looking up.
    aww. same here

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by C2H5OH)
    I'm at UCL so they clearly aren't...
    UCL has been crossed out of my list then :yes:
    In all serious, it's London at the end of the day, it should be great .

Good night!! Back to college tomorrow ^o^

ReputationRep:
    Shush you! :p:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by dbmag9)
    Pics? Sounds like fun, though. Tell me again for the next one? :p:

Just pretend the relevant guy's actually kissing you whenever you read it. Makes text messaging more fun.
    I'll let you know when they post the next event! Um, here's the link to Chris's album oh photos, not sure if you can see them. If not I'll link a couple of the best ones. http://www.facebook.com/#!/album.php?aid=214486&id=28610573 3&ref=mf

ReputationRep:
    I've slept less than four hours and now I have to go to school. This is going to be ******* fun.

ReputationRep:
    Snoooooooooooow

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Gesar)
    Snoooooooooooow
    :ditto: Bloody weather. Ah well, gives me something interesting to look at out of the library window.

ReputationRep:
    My heating's ****ing packed up again! :mad:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by icysquall)
    :ditto: Bloody weather. Ah well, gives me something interesting to look at out of the library window.
    I like the snow! Though when I got back from Sainsbury's I practically had to prise my cold dead fingers off my baguette.

ReputationRep:
    Once again, I fail at motivating myself to get up for lectures. Bed FTW!

(Original post by andy12691)
    If you're hot, please go to UCL instead :sexface:
    and guys at UCL are definitely better than Imperial I believe :yep:
    :ditto:
    Once I accidentally walked into a lamp-post because I was distracted by hotness:erm: (I'm not a massive perv really, I'm just easily distracted)

LIES.

ReputationRep:
    Given that Nick and Paddy both go to UCL... :coma:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Revd. Mike)
    Given that Nick and Paddy both go to UCL... :coma:
    Pffft not that it compares to Birkbeck :talkhand: :p:

I really wish my uber gay friend would hurry up and come back from his German year abroad so we can reform our GAY clubbing group, I really feel like a gay night out (very rarely do the whole GAY thing so it's fun when I do). My bf doesn't like GAY, and I'd go with my other friend but it'd be awkward with just the two of us because he tends to hook up with some big black guy in the first 20 minutes

ReputationRep:
    Ohhh essays! :mad:

ReputationRep:
    :woo: :woo: I'm back queers!

How are all my wonderful darlings?

(Original post by paddy)

I really wish my uber gay friend would hurry up and come back from his German year abroad so we can reform our GAY clubbing group, I really feel like a gay night out (very rarely do the whole GAY thing so it's fun when I do). My bf doesn't like GAY, and I'd go with my other friend but it'd be awkward with just the two of us because he tends to hook up with some big black guy in the first 20 minutes
    you have a bf?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by paddy)

Sadly there are never that many hotties at Birkbeck. Although some of the post-grads and TAs...

Aww, I've never been to any sort of gay club or bar :o:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lord Hysteria)
    you have a bf?
    Um yes, I've had the same one for almost two years now!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by paddy)
    Um yes, I've had the same one for almost two years now!
    Lucky Paddy's boyfriend Did you ever manage to convince him to have sex on the balcony? :p:

EDIT: 11 Warning points? :eek: What did you do, you naughty boy!

ReputationRep:
    Sadly there are never that many hotties at Birkbeck. Although some of the post-grads and TAs...

Aww, I've never been to any sort of gay club or bar :o:
    I haven't been to that many, certainly not more than 10 times I don't think.

I've never been to one single, it has always been with a bf or with friends:yes:

ReputationRep:
    Lucky Paddy's boyfriend Did you ever manage to convince him to have sex on the balcony? :p:

EDIT: 11 Warning points? :eek: What did you do, you naughty boy!
    NO HE STILL WON'T HAVE SEX ON THE BALCONY:mad: He won't even let me grope him in the kitchen (in fairness he's normally chopping or frying something when I do that) :erm:

Warning points are for a mixture of spam/ranting and mods being over-zealous :sexface:

Poll
Who is your favourite TV detective?
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.