The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

paddy
NO HE STILL WON'T HAVE SEX ON THE BALCONY:mad: He won't even let me grope him in the kitchen (in fairness he's normally chopping or frying something when I do that) :erm:

Warning points are for a mixture of spam/ranting and mods being over-zealous :sexface:

I get to grope my boyfriend in the kitchen :biggrin: Until he's frying or something, then not so much :p:
paddy
Um yes, I've had the same one for almost two years now!

oh .. I thought you were single a while back! :eek:

What's his name? :smile:
Reply 1682
Lord Hysteria
oh .. I thought you were single a while back! :eek:

What's his name? :smile:

Nope, haven't been single since 1st year:s-smilie:

His name is Tony :yep: Despite a distinct lack of balcony sex he is lovely. I do wonder sometimes how he puts up with me but I dare not ask :ninja:
Reply 1683
Revd. Mike
I get to grope my boyfriend in the kitchen :biggrin: Until he's frying or something, then not so much :p:

He's always like "STOP IT I'M COOKING" but it's ok because he's a good cook. Although I'm trying to cook more - sometimes I make really tasty things! But most times I'm limited to Mexican food :erm:
paddy
He's always like "STOP IT I'M COOKING" but it's ok because he's a good cook. Although I'm trying to cook more - sometimes I make really tasty things! But most times I'm limited to Mexican food :erm:

Aww, yay for having good cook boyfriends :biggrin: Chris is amazing in the kitchen. I'm not too bad, and occasionally manage to produce something fairly impressive, but I don't really do it enough.

I also sometimes wonder why on Earth he settled for me :p:
Reply 1685
Revd. Mike
Aww, yay for having good cook boyfriends :biggrin: Chris is amazing in the kitchen. I'm not too bad, and occasionally manage to produce something fairly impressive, but I don't really do it enough.

I also sometimes wonder why on Earth he settled for me :p:

It's only recently I started trying to cook more, I felt guilty for ordering take-out too much :mmm:

I poached an egg for the first time ever on Saturday:proud: In my defence I hate eggs so why would I know how to cook them? It was apparently very tasty :yep:

I do feel bad though when people do all this impressive cooking and the most complicated thing I can do are fajitas. Yesterday I went to a friend of Tony's for lunch and I swear it was like a ****ing banquet :coma:

It is now my ambition in life to become a good cook!
Reply 1686
Nothos
:woo: :woo: I'm back queers!

How are all my wonderful darlings?

I'm great thanks :smile: you?

paddy
Pffft not that it compares to Birkbeck :talkhand: :p:

I really wish my uber gay friend would hurry up and come back from his German year abroad so we can reform our GAY clubbing group, I really feel like a gay night out (very rarely do the whole GAY thing so it's fun when I do). My bf doesn't like GAY, and I'd go with my other friend but it'd be awkward with just the two of us because he tends to hook up with some big black guy in the first 20 minutes :colonhash:

Lol, come to think of it, I probably know you... or have at least seen you on a night out, just haven't realised it yet :p:
Reply 1687
C2H5OH
Lol, come to think of it, I probably know you... or have at least seen you on a night out, just haven't realised it yet :p:

Maybe not from a night out, I don't do many student nights tbh. I swear I have seen you around on campus though, idk maybe we have lectures in the same building or something?

If I do see you around I'll try and remember to say hi:biggrin:

Although I'm late for everything so I'll probably be rushing:s-smilie:
I have tonsillitis. AGAIN.
Reply 1689
Revd. Mike
I'll let you know when they post the next event! Um, here's the link to Chris's album oh photos, not sure if you can see them. If not I'll link a couple of the best ones. http://www.facebook.com/#!/album.php?aid=214486&id=286105733&ref=mf

Yeah, the link works; looks like fun.

paddy
Pffft not that it compares to Birkbeck :talkhand: :p:

I really wish my uber gay friend would hurry up and come back from his German year abroad so we can reform our GAY clubbing group, I really feel like a gay night out (very rarely do the whole GAY thing so it's fun when I do). My bf doesn't like GAY, and I'd go with my other friend but it'd be awkward with just the two of us because he tends to hook up with some big black guy in the first 20 minutes :colonhash:

One of my teachers is studying at Birkbeck; he takes four-day weekends for it. :p:

How are you all? I have had a tiring day.
dbmag9
Yeah, the link works; looks like fun.

One of my teachers is studying at Birkbeck; he takes four-day weekends for it. :p:

How are you all? I have had a tiring day.

Yehhh same tired
I have only had one period of proper lesson today but the rest of the day was pretty much spent writting an elephant-size economic essay, and there's another one due tomorrow :dry:
anyways I have only 9 weeks of lessons left at my school! Then it's uni :woo:
HI GAYS :dance:

How are we, lovelies? x
Reply 1692
gangstermidget
Yehhh same tired
I have only had one period of proper lesson today but the rest of the day was pretty much spent writting an elephant-size economic essay, and there's another one due tomorrow :dry:

I have about 6 weeks. :s-smilie:

And I had a full day of lessons today, and tomorrow. :mad:

gah so much work
Oh christ, I've been in the library since 9am and it looks like I'm gonna pretty much have to do the same thing every day until my exams are finished. Just shoot me now, please.
Reply 1694
dbmag9
I have about 6 weeks. :s-smilie:

And I had a full day of lessons today, and tomorrow. :mad:

gah so much work

I have 5 weeks till Easter holidays and then some more. I actually have to go back after my exams, needless to say I will not be turning up very often.

Spacecam

How are we, lovelies? x

'Sup bitch, how are you? I should inform you as a fellow Manchester gay, that the next meet is going to be in Manchester.
Reply 1695
icysquall
Oh christ, I've been in the library since 9am and it looks like I'm gonna pretty much have to do the same thing every day until my exams are finished. Just shoot me now, please.

Hugs, consolations and recommendations that you eat lots of chocolate could work better than murder in this situation I feel :yep:
Gesar
Hugs, consolations and recommendations that you eat lots of chocolate could work better than murder in this situation I feel :yep:

Probably a better idea. I always find that chocolate improves most situations.
I'm absolutely shattered, damn children lol

Oh well 1 day done, 4 until the weekend!
Spacecam

How are we, lovelies? x

I'm good sweety, how are you?
gangstermidget
Yehhh same tired

how are the STEP papers coming along? :unsure:

Latest