Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    hahhh , yeah her nose isn't her best feauture but the way she talks just makes me want to give her a big hug . she's a doll.
    I guess since you're gay anyway ? you can't really see the attraction ? dunnoo.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Winnieee)
    hahhh , yeah her nose isn't her best feauture but the way she talks just makes me want to give her a big hug . she's a doll.
    I guess since you're gay anyway ? you can't really see the attraction ? dunnoo.
    Hell no, I'm bi. I just think she's ugly and particularly annoying. Her claims of representing the LGBT community probably being the main reason for my annoyance :yep:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Laertes)
    Hell no, I'm bi. I just think she's ugly and particularly annoying. Her claims of representing the LGBT community probably being the main reason for my annoyance :yep:
    Sorry :o:

I found her quite reassuring , probably cos I'm younger and most people my age are more sceptical of sexuality . She's wayy popular with most of my peers , so her admitting she was bi , helped me not be to ostracised or anything when I came out. Which was nice :yep:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by C2H5OH)
    Go away you irritating straight boy.
    :p:
    sorry tintin I went off :p:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Winnieee)
    Sorry :o:
    Don't be, it's a reasonable assumption to make here.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by gangstermidget)
    sorry tintin I went off :p:
    :jumphug:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by KiraMayz)
    :jumphug:
    :hugs: :tea: whats up

ReputationRep:
    :hugs: :tea: whats up
    reading chem :tea:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by KiraMayz)
    reading chem :tea:
    economics again for me, I never seem to be able to get away with it, Im having an affair with it ohhh

ReputationRep:
    Hey gays, how are you?

I went for a long run on a treadmill today, and now my foot has a big blister on the bottom. Need to get me some new trainers. Far too much work to do.

In other news: I have had a haircut.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by C2H5OH)
    I just sold my Lady Gaga ticket... really didn't want to but 250 quid isn't a bad offer...
    Why'd you sell it?

I'd love to see her live. She's so ****ing mental, but in a good way.

EDIT: Oh and in other news I am seriously lacking on the money front. Luckily I have 7 seasons of Buffy the Vampire Slayer to distract me from my inability to purchase food and other basic goods :yy:

EDIT2: And booze. I still have booze.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by paddy)
    Oh and in other news I am seriously lacking on the money front. Luckily I have 7 seasons of Buffy the Vampire Slayer to distract me from my inability to purchase food and other basic goods
    Bad news on the money front but yay for Buffy :p:

I have now come to the conclusion that I need to sort my life out

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by dbmag9)
    Hey gays, how are you?

I went for a long run on a treadmill today, and now my foot has a big blister on the bottom. Need to get me some new trainers. Far too much work to do.

In other news: I have had a haircut.
    pics would be nice :yep: :p:

ReputationRep:
    pics would be nice :yep: :p:
    Hah, took a whole 1hour 20minutes for that... you guys aren't what you used to be. :p:

When I take some photos, I'll put 'em up. Might wait for daylight though; camera flash is not my friend.

ReputationRep:
    Hah, took a whole 1hour 20minutes for that... you guys aren't what you used to be. :p:

When I take some photos, I'll put 'em up. Might wait for daylight though; camera flash is not my friend.
    we've been waiting for this hair cut of daniel for tooooooooooo loooooonnnnnnnnnggggggggggg :p: we almost gave up thats probably why people are reluctant to respond :yep:

ReputationRep:
    we've been waiting for this hair cut of daniel for tooooooooooo loooooonnnnnnnnnggggggggggg :p: we almost gave up thats probably why people are reluctant to respond :yep:
    Shush you. :mad:

Spoiler:
    Show

ReputationRep:
    Shush you. :mad:

Spoiler:
    Show
    :emo: heart-broken

Spoiler:
    Show
    :smokin:

ReputationRep:
    Grrrrrr. Bad mood. :mad:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Spacecam)
    :whip:
    :eek: So that's where my whip is...

And who gave you permission to take me whip???

*gets cane*

ReputationRep:
    im nervous :afraid:

Poll
Which accompaniment is best?
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.