ReputationRep:
    (Original post by KiraMayz)
    im nervous :afraid:

:hugs: awwww why?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Theatre_student)
    Bad news on the money front but yay for Buffy :p:

I have now come to the conclusion that I need to sort my life out
    I watched the whole of series 7 (the last series) in 2 days Oh well, I might start on the first series next week!!

Also hello! Sorting one's life out is overrated, life tends to unsort itself too quickly anyway :sadnod:

ReputationRep:
    I've been to A&E unconscious :cry: got back at 2am

ReputationRep:
    What on earth happened?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Spacecam)
    I've been to A&E unconscious :cry: got back at 2am
    :console:

ReputationRep:
    I passed out for a good 15 minutes and apparently had a fit. Whilst at work. Glorious.

Lost my driving licence for at least a year now

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Spacecam)
    I passed out for a good 15 minutes and apparently had a fit. Whilst at work. Glorious.

Lost my driving licence for at least a year now
    Crap, so sorry to hear that :console: Under neuro investigation I hope? Something similar used to happen to a friend of mine, and after investigations by a neurologist they found out what was causing it and she was cleared to drive again.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Revd. Mike)
    Crap, so sorry to hear that Under neuro investigation I hope? Something similar used to happen to a friend of mine, and after investigations by a neurologist they found out what was causing it and she was cleared to drive again.
    Dunno - waiting for an appointment so standing on eggshells atm :afraid:

ReputationRep:
    so totally sad
    http://www.alexandermcqueen.com/int/...e2010_amq.aspx

ReputationRep:
    Mmmm, good dinner Gambas al ajillo (king prawns pan fried in olive oil and garlic, with lemon, white wine and cayenne pepper) mopped up with seedy bread and a large glass of wine :sogood:

ReputationRep:
    Hey gays, how are you all? I will probably not be here tomorrow evening; going to see Grease in London. In the weekend I'm off to a submarine (cue 'long, hard, full of seamen' jokes here), but I might post quickly Saturday morning. So don't think I've abandoned you!

In other news, I'm still failing at doing work.

ReputationRep:
    Watching Masterchef just makes me realise how crap I am at cooking :p:

My first threesome didn't go well AT ALL!!!

The guy was really dirty! :afraid:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lord Hysteria)
    My first threesome didn't go well AT ALL!!!

The guy was really dirty! :afraid:
    Good dirty, or poor hygiene dirty?

And :hugs: Don't be put off! My first threesome wasn't great either heh. I don't think the first one's ever that great.

(Original post by Revd. Mike)
    Good dirty, or poor hygiene dirty?

And :hugs: Don't be put off! My first threesome wasn't great either heh. I don't think the first one's ever that great.
    He smelt of horrible cigarettes & BO :puke:
    He wasn't that good-looking either ...
    My bf & I couldn't go hard ... so embarrassing ... i don't think he realised it was because of him !!! lol ... he has to travel back home in the cold ...

ReputationRep:
    Is it just me who finds the thought of a threesome kinda disturbing?

In other news, enteres my race for life with a target of raising £1000 :zomg: I don't quite know how we're going to do this...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lord Hysteria)
    He smelt of horrible cigarettes & BO :puke:
    He wasn't that good-looking either ...
    My bf & I couldn't go hard ... so embarrassing ... i don't think he realised it was because of him !!! lol ... he has to travel back home in the cold ...
    Oooh, not good Dare I ask why you chose him then? :p:

ReputationRep:
    I really don't think I could ever have a threesome, I get enough stagefright with a twosome as it is! Also I would just be super awkward about the whole thing unless drunk, and drunk sex just does not work for me

In other much more boring news, I am procrastinating coursework due in tomorrow. Such a fail :sigh:

ReputationRep:
    In that situation I'dve suggested a shower together . That way he gets clean but you don't cause offence by saying he smells :p:.

If possible, I always try and shower before sex anyway, especially if it is the end of the day and the last shower I had was that morning. Plus showering together is :hubba:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by paddy)
    I really don't think I could ever have a threesome, I get enough stagefright with a twosome as it is! Also I would just be super awkward about the whole thing unless drunk, and drunk sex just does not work for me

In other much more boring news, I am procrastinating coursework due in tomorrow. Such a fail :sigh:
    Yeah, it wasn't great. I found it really awkward, but i only did it because my partner at the time really wanted to. The logistics were complicated.
    I'm currently procrastinating my lab report that's not due in until Mar 22, revision for a cell biology test that's due Mar 08, and revision for my immunology test that's on Monday, AND I'm going away for the weekend ><

Chris: Cunning plan! :p:

Poll
Is the Big Bang theory correct?
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.