Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Laertes)
    Eww Scotch. I like my whiskey, Irish. Jameson's :yep:
    I'll refrain from commenting as I've never tried an Irish whiskey. But you can't write scotch whisky off like that, there's such a huge range and variety of flavours and styles!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Revd. Mike)
    I'll refrain from commenting as I've never tried an Irish whiskey. But you can't write scotch whisky off like that, there's such a huge range and variety of flavours and styles!
    I can, but I shouldn't :p:
    It's not a serious dismissal anyway, I haven't tried enough to form that sort of judgement :nah:

ReputationRep:
    Back hurts . ******* chairs at work, why can't they be more comfortable???

ReputationRep:
    I want a red mohawk.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SuperSam_Fantastiche)
    Oh my god. The infamous **** of Dagenham is flirting with me on facebook.
    Who? :p:

ReputationRep:
    I want a red mohawk.
    Hot :coma:

ReputationRep:
    Hey gays, how are you all? I am back from visiting a nuclear submarine. It was funtimes. We came back at about 1 am though, so I took the day off school.

(Original post by Dalimyr)
    Haven't you posted that pic before? :p:
    :mad: No, it's just pretty much the same haircut as I had a while ago.

(Original post by C2H5OH)
    It's an improvement at least :p:
    Thanks... :hmmm:

Bonus points for putting the 'e' in the right places there.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by dbmag9)
    Hey gays, how are you all? I am back from visiting a nuclear submarine. It was funtimes. We came back at about 1 am though, so I took the day off school.

:mad: No, it's just pretty much the same haircut as I had a while ago.

Thanks... :hmmm:

Bonus points for putting the 'e' in the right places there.
    Haha, thank you I am very pernickety about that :p:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Rainfaery)
    I'm bad at talking to people I don't know.
    I'm the same :hugs:
    For the past few years I've generally said that everyone falls into one of three categories:
    1. I don't know them, I won't make a peep around them.
    2. I know them a bit but either don't know them too well or don't like them too much, I won't make a peep around them.
    3. I know them a lot and like them a lot, they can't get me to shut up.

:ninja:

Haha, thank you I am very pernickety about that :p:
    Whereas I used to live on a little island that has eight whisky distilleries and I still get them mixed up (but I don't care)

ReputationRep:
    I kind of regret not getting the courage to go and talk to that smoking hot girl in the club the other night. :rolleyes: But she was so intimidating hot.. she reminded me a lot of Megan Fox, just in blond[e].

Damn.

But perhaps she will be there again next weekend? :mmm:

ReputationRep:
    I want to shut this ***** up she kept telling me how random guys fancied her while she knew Im not in the mood :mad:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by gangstermidget)
    I want to shut this ***** up she kept telling me how random guys fancied her while she knew Im not in the mood :mad:
    :lovehug:

ReputationRep:
    Okay, this day might be getting better; Guinness, music and an essay touching on Irish republicanism in the 1970/80s.

ReputationRep:
    Okay, this day might be getting better; Guinness, music and an essay touching on Irish republicanism in the 1970/80s.
    Bathos?

ReputationRep:
    Bathos?
    Say what?

ReputationRep:
    Say what?
    Bathos is a literary term for describing the humorous effect of a sudden transition from high to low. (Example from Juvenal: "He has brought with him whatever character you wish - grammarian, rhetorician, geometer, painter, trainer, soothsayer, ropedancer, physician, wizard").

ReputationRep:
    Bathos is a literary term for describing the humorous effect of a sudden transition from high to low. (Example from Juvenal: "He has brought with him whatever character you wish - grammarian, rhetorician, geometer, painter, trainer, soothsayer, ropedancer, physician, wizard").
    Oh okay. That then.

ReputationRep:
    I HATE MY ****ING SPANISH MODULE. I DO NOT WANT TO DO A SPANISH PROJECT THAT HAS TO BE ABOUT EDUCATION, BECAUSE EDUCATION IS ****ING BORING.

All this module does is make me feel stupid for 2 hours every week and I bloody hate it.

EDIT: And I hate TSR's stupid CAPS filter. I should be able to rant if I want :mad:

ReputationRep:
    Hi, I'm Jamie. New on here. How is everyone?

ReputationRep:
    Hello Jamie, how are you? Fill in the questionaire (linked from the first post) if you want. And put up a picture :p:

Poll
Who is most responsible for your success at university
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.