Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

LGBT Chat #6 watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jamjar1111)
    Hi, I'm Jamie. New on here. How is everyone?
    Hey!
    Your new job is to advise me on getting into medical school, ok? :P

ReputationRep:
    Oooh! A newbie to initiate! *drags off into dungeon office...*

:evil:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by dbmag9)
    Hello Jamie, how are you? Fill in the questionaire (linked from the first post) if you want. And put up a picture :p:
    Questionnaire answered! :p: Picture pending!

(Original post by zakiman)
    Your new job is to advise me on getting into medical school, ok? :P
    I've not got in myself as of yet! But should I get an offer I'll be more than happy to help and I'll answer any questions you have offer or not, just don't trust my answers! :o:

(Original post by Crisps)
    Oooh! A newbie to initiate! *drags off into dungeon office
    Slightly sinister but I'll roll with it...

ReputationRep:
    Welcome Jamie :wavey:

Oh irony, you fickle *****. On my way to uni, I get my windscreen chipped by an Autoglass van, and when I get there and sit my immunology test, it seems I forgot to revise memory :facepalm:

ReputationRep:
    I've written 14 pages so far for my latest example sheet. This is a scary amount.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Gesar)
    I've written 14 pages so far for my latest example sheet. This is a scary amount.

It takes 1 to 2 pages at least to do an integration example with a t substitution, or something :unsure:

ReputationRep:
    I must say, I do enjoy a good problem with integration or differentiation where you do pages of calculations and then you have a nice answer at the end

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by KiraMayz)

It takes 1 to 2 pages at least to do an integration example with a t substitution, or something :unsure:
    Haha :tongue: I'm doing my utmost to avoid any calculus from now on. Algebra all the way, no more analysis or applied courses.

(And you'll learn how to compress those two pages to about a line by 2nd year uni :tongue: )

ReputationRep:
    It's up to 18 pages. That latest 2 pages was just one question. I think this must be a record for me.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Gesar)
    It's up to 18 pages. That latest 2 pages was just one question. I think this must be a record for me.
    :hmmm:

You must have extremely small handwriting :p:

ReputationRep:
    Aaaaaaaaaaargh.

After my dad spent days scanning photos in to send to my aunt who's making them into a presentation, it transpires they're all too low resolution, so I have to go through them all, find the ones she wants and rescan them at a high resolution (which of course makes them take around 3 minutes each to scan, and about as long to upload for email). I've passed the job onto my mum, which took about ten minutes of patient explanation, and it's now midnight and I've done none of my work, as well as missed a conversation with the guy I've been chatting to.

ReputationRep:
    I'm considering changing from O2 PAYG onto a contract. I wonder if they will give me discount seeing as I've been with them since they were BT Cellnet :beard:

ReputationRep:
    Okay, I haven't posted in here in absolutely months, but I promise I'll be a better gay from now on

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Bezzler)
    Okay, I haven't posted in here in absolutely months, but I promise I'll be a better gay from now on
    well hello there. dear oxonian. :wavey:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by KiraMayz)
    well hello there. dear oxonian. :wavey:
    Hello! I did use to hang out here, it was just quite a long time ago. How are you?

ReputationRep:
    Date Movie. Trash. Laughing anyway. Damn.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SuperSam_Fantastiche)
    Date Movie. Trash. Laughing anyway. Damn.
    I had to change the channel, the only other thing apart from sports and news was "Along came Polly" so I ended up just giving up on TV

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Beige_Angel)
    I had to change the channel, the only other thing apart from sports and news was "Along came Polly" so I ended up just giving up on TV
    I ended up turning it over and watching QI or something. I can't quite remember xD

ReputationRep:
    I might have met a girl last night. :blush:

ReputationRep:
    *faints*
    :eek3:

Just got my first unconditional!

(Original post by Rainfaery)
    I might have met a girl last night.
    Did you! That's great! :yep:

Poll
Do you agree with the proposed ban on plastic straws and cotton buds?
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.