Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by BeyondandAbove)
    *faints*
    :eek3:

Just got my first unconditional!

Did you! That's great! :yep:
    The thing is, I have no idea if she is interested in me back. We really really hit off last night and I ended up going back to her place after a pub quiz for food + Dr Horrible and we had a lot of fun. But, how do I know if she is interested back?! And how do I proceed from here?!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Rainfaery)
    The thing is, I have no idea if she is interested in me back. We really really hit off last night and I ended up going back to her place after a pub quiz for food + Dr Horrible and we had a lot of fun. But, how do I know if she is interested back?! And how do I proceed from here?!
    Does she have your number? Maybe she will call you or message you, if she is interested! Perhaps she waits for you to call or message her... It's always hard to tell. Maybe try some casual talking and get her to meet again with you!

(I'm seriously no good at dating stuff... as I have never dated. I only ever had LDRs!)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by BeyondandAbove)
    Does she have your number? Maybe she will call you or message you, if she is interested! Perhaps she waits for you to call or message her... It's always hard to tell. Maybe try some casual talking and get her to meet again with you!

(I'm seriously no good at dating stuff... as I have never dated. I only ever had LDRs!)
    We don't have each other's mobile numbers, but we have maths lectures and stuff together, so I'll see her tomorrow, and I may ask for her mobile number then.

Gah! This is unfamiliar ground!

ReputationRep:
    I might have met a girl last night. :blush:
    Score

ReputationRep:
    Dr. Horrible and Felicia Day :love:

ReputationRep:
    Sexy beasts (yes thats you crips :p: ) I thought i'd link you my new youtube vid http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UfuNXB7CME0

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by veggie4life)
    Sexy beasts (yes thats you crips :p: ) I thought i'd link you my new youtube vid http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UfuNXB7CME0
    Already watched it :p:

You still haven't done a topless vlog :hmmm:

And spell my name right :spank:

ReputationRep:
    Gah, what gives with my appetite?! I wasn't hungry and so didn't eat all day, then I had dinner and suddenly became twice as hungry as I was before I started ><

ReputationRep:
    Hey gays, how are you all?

ReputationRep:
    Hi people. I'm Lewis..

:wavey:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by LewJB)
    Hi people. I'm Lewis..

:wavey:
    Hi Lewis. How are you? Go fill in the questionaire. :p: And post pics!

ReputationRep:
    20 pages. This should be it now, unless I go back and redo a question.

ReputationRep:
    I'm very well thank you. Loving the somewhat sunnier weather we had today.. I bought my first Caramel Frappachino of the year

Where would this questionaire be?! And OK I'll post a pic later but first I'm going to go stalking to find everyone elses pictures :P

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Gesar)
    20 pages. This should be it now, unless I go back and redo a question.
    Now double space it.

(Original post by LewJB)
    I'm very well thank you. Loving the somewhat sunnier weather we had today.. I bought my first Caramel Frappachino of the year

Where would this questionaire be?! And OK I'll post a pic later but first I'm going to go stalking to find everyone elses pictures :P
    The weather today was lovely, although I wasn't really out to appreciate it much. Not sure it's quite frappuccino weather yet for me, though.

The questionaire is linked from the first post of this thread. Feel free to stalk: if you find a photo of Gesar that's not a duck send it to me please. :p:

ReputationRep:
    I have lost count of the number of newbies here :p:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by andy12691)
    I have lost count of the number of newbies here :p:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by dbmag9)
    I had 44. Close enough.

ReputationRep:
    Well that questionaire was a sad state of affairs :\ I'm an interesting person really!

Picture stalking is appearing unsuccessful.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Laertes)
    I had 44. Close enough.
    42 is the answer to life, the universe, and everything, don'tcha know?

(Original post by LewJB)
    Well that questionaire was a sad state of affairs :\ I'm an interesting person really!

Don't worry, you're in the same situation as me for the questionaire. Go us!

Post a picture of yourself; you'll start a trend. :yep:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by LewJB)

May I ask you something?
    You wrote you didn't admit it to yourself until January 2008. Did something particular happen that month or you just randomly admitted it?

I bet that uni will be great! I can't wait to start, tbh.

Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.