x Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by dbmag9)
    I was seriously wondering where you got this number from lol
    and now I feel really stupid

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by BeyondandAbove)
    May I ask you something?
    You wrote you didn't admit it to yourself until January 2008. Did something particular happen that month or you just randomly admitted it?

I bet that uni will be great! I can't wait to start, tbh.
    Indeed :yes: My parents split up late December. I think that led to lots of isolation and introspection from me coming to terms with the whole new situation and in that introspection I guess I developed the maturity to be honest to myself.

That was a great time finally being open to myself - it felt so liberating to walk down the streets and think 'Ooft, I would' at hot guys I walked past without any shame.

But yes, I can't to actually BE gay in a (more) liberal environment. I unfortunately didn't get into the gay scene at College (which I now regret) but boy will I at Uni.

ReputationRep:
    Gosh, the Masterchef guys really must stop talking with their mouths full ><

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by dbmag9)
    Now double space it.
    Handwritten :tongue: What do you think I am, an arts' student?

ReputationRep:
    Gah I need to cut around 300 words from an essay I wrote last November, for tomorrow, and can't figure out where to cut them.

(Original post by Gesar)
    Handwritten :tongue: What do you think I am, an arts' student?
    Doesn't stop you from double-spacing it. :yep:

ReputationRep:
    I kinda miss essays, haven't had one in ages. Instead I have a crappy lab report with lots of stats to do and a very mathsy worksheet on the Nernst and Goldman equations. Phooey.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by LewJB)
    Indeed :yes: My parents split up late December. I think that led to lots of isolation and introspection from me coming to terms with the whole new situation and in that introspection I guess I developed the maturity to be honest to myself.

That was a great time finally being open to myself - it felt so liberating to walk down the streets and think 'Ooft, I would' at hot guys I walked past without any shame.

But yes, I can't to actually BE gay in a (more) liberal environment. I unfortunately didn't get into the gay scene at College (which I now regret) but boy will I at Uni.
    I love the word 'introspection'. :mmm:
    Okay, that was random. :p:

I'm sorry about your parents, though!

And I sooo know that feeling. I check out girls all the time, to be honest. :rolleyes: Just can't keep my eyes off of them, huh. It's good that you started being open to yourself. I think it's a key factor to happiness. Or at least to content.

I'm already searching for the gay scenes at my future unis. :P Dude, it will be fun. Where will you apply to? Or have you already applied?

ReputationRep:
    We had to have Reggie put down today :sad:

ReputationRep:
    I'm doing American Studies and my firm and insurance are gonna be Sussex/Birmingham.

Think I'm gonna firm Sussex. Great location, liberal attitude, great for the course, great abroad options. And, yes, the fact I'd be so near Brighton is a big factor in my choice :p:

ReputationRep:
    Another newbie! :teeth:

My initiation office has been busy today! :p:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SuperSam_Fantastiche)
    We had to have Reggie put down today :sad:
    :hugs:

ReputationRep:
    I had an offer last year for Brighton. Didn't meet the conditions, though. I'm such a loser. :p:

(Original post by Crisps)
    Another newbie! :teeth:

My initiation office has been busy today! :p:
    Did I forget to actually send of my request to join the soc? :woo:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by BeyondandAbove)
    I had an offer last year for Brighton. Didn't meet the conditions, though. I'm such a loser. :p:

Did I forget to actually send of my request to join the soc? :woo:
    It won't go to me. I might have started this thread, but I'm not society leader. That is SilverWings.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Crisps)
    It won't go to me. I might have started this thread, but I'm not society leader. That is SilverWings.
    :banghead:
    My fault. Got confused.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Revd. Mike)
    I kinda miss essays, haven't had one in ages. Instead I have a crappy lab report with lots of stats to do and a very mathsy worksheet on the Nernst and Goldman equations. Phooey.
    You can do my essays if you want

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by LewJB)
    I'm very well thank you. Loving the somewhat sunnier weather we had today.. I bought my first Caramel Frappachino of the year

Where would this questionaire be?! And OK I'll post a pic later but first I'm going to go stalking to find everyone elses pictures :P
    ME TOO!! I love frappachinos :coma:

I go to Starbucks far too much :erm:

ReputationRep:
    This week's Lost was one of the best ever. And everything has just gone majorly tits up for all my favourite characters :sad:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by paddy)
    You can do my essays if you want
    Sure, if you do my computer tests on membrane biology and transport proteins

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Revd. Mike)
    Sure, if you do my computer tests on membrane biology and transport proteins
    OK

You don't mind if they're done exceedingly badly do you?
    :p:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by paddy)
    OK

You don't mind if they're done exceedingly badly do you?
    :p:
    Same goes for your essay

Poll
Do you agree with the proposed ban on plastic straws and cotton buds?
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.