x Turn on thread page Beta

LGBT Chat #6 watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lord Hysteria)
    I have a friend coming over to mine later

A special friend? :perv:

ReputationRep:
    Hey gays, how are you all? It is my sister's bat mitzvah this weekend, so family are descending on us for this event which seems to have required more planning than a wedding. When I get married, remind me not to inflict the planning process on my poor mother.

Otherwise I am busy. Went to see The Caretaker in London yesterday, which was good. Lots of schoolwork going on.

How are you all?

ReputationRep:
    aw man.

my head hurts after a 2 hours maths session

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by KiraMayz)
    aw man.

awww :hugs:
    my day was pretty much spent dealing with teachers and consoling my headmaster, they caught me smoking and now they are more worried than my parents who know all along since I started a couple of years ago :s

ReputationRep:
    aw man.

The only maths I've done today has been a 1 hour lecture

ReputationRep:
    I'm going to bake another cake ^^

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Revd. Mike)
    I'm going to bake another cake ^^
    For me?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by dbmag9)
    For me?
    Come round and you're welcome to a slice ^^

ReputationRep:
    Woo! I've been to the gym 3 times this week.. consequative days too.

I WILL get a cleavage for summer!

ReputationRep:
    You go, LewJB!
    I need to work out as well, just a bit. Want to get a good stomach and a nice butt. :p:

I feel like I have to study my arse off... Probably the aftermaths of IB. And probably me being fed up with doing nothing.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Revd. Mike)
    Come round and you're welcome to a slice ^^
    I have family over.

(Original post by BeyondandAbove)
    You go, LewJB!
    I need to work out as well, just a bit. Want to get a good stomach and a nice butt. :p:

I feel like I have to study my arse off... Probably the aftermaths of IB. And probably me being fed up with doing nothing.
    I've got a friend who's planning on 'getting big' after IB, although we're probably going to drag him off to Europe instead. I am good at press-ups/sit-ups (because I forced them into my morning/evening routine, so I do them automatically) and running is OK. Weights are too much effort though.

ReputationRep:
    Ugh fitness. I forget what that's like. I'll just stick to my freshly baked cake ^^

ReputationRep:
    I've got a friend who's planning on 'getting big' after IB, although we're probably going to drag him off to Europe instead. I am good at press-ups/sit-ups (because I forced them into my morning/evening routine, so I do them automatically) and running is OK. Weights are too much effort though.
    I tried that as well, forcing at least sit-ups into may daily routine, but I failed. Miserably. Maybe I should try that again. Running should be good for burning fat from the thigs, imo. But I hate running.
    What is your motivation?

I will probably do intensive Spanish classes during the summer to polish my Spanish skills a little. Don't want to lose six years of Spanish as I like the language. :woo:

ReputationRep:
    I tried that as well, forcing at least sit-ups into may daily routine, but I failed. Miserably. Maybe I should try that again. Running should be good for burning fat from the thigs, imo. But I hate running.
    What is your motivation?

I will probably do intensive Spanish classes during the summer to polish my Spanish skills a little. Don't want to lose six years of Spanish as I like the language. :woo:
    I have press-ups in my morning routine, and sit-ups in my evening. I don't mind running too much, although it gets a bit dull at times. I don't think I really do enough to lose much weight, but then again I don't seem to have put on weight in the last three years, so meh. I tell myself that if I feel like it, I could just up the cardio for a few weeks to reveal a six-pack under some fat, but not sure how realistic that really is. :p:

If you want to improve your Spanish over the summer, why not just stay in Spain for a while?

ReputationRep:
    I have press-ups in my morning routine, and sit-ups in my evening. I don't mind running too much, although it gets a bit dull at times. I don't think I really do enough to lose much weight, but then again I don't seem to have put on weight in the last three years, so meh. I tell myself that if I feel like it, I could just up the cardio for a few weeks to reveal a six-pack under some fat, but not sure how realistic that really is. :p:

If you want to improve your Spanish over the summer, why not just stay in Spain for a while?

I need to gain weight. But I can't

:cry:

ReputationRep:

I need to gain weight. But I can't

:cry:
    Eat Mike's cake. :yep:

ReputationRep:

I don't really need to lose weight at all. I was nearly underweight a month ago. Just recently put on some weight again. :yep: But I hate it that everything goes directly into the thighs, butt and the hips. :grumble:
    Well yeah. :blah:
    Just did some sit-ups. :p:

Why don't you try to do some cardio for a few weeks and actually see if a six-pack reveals itself?

I could, but I also want to go to England to visit unis and I'm also going to Rock im Park (a festival in Germany). Well, I could always go to Spain after that! But maybe not Ibiza, as I would just end up partying every night. :p: But Madrid would be cool. Maybe I should ask a friend if he wants to go with me because I wouldn't really want to go alone.

ReputationRep:
    I don't really need to lose weight at all. I was nearly underweight a month ago. Just recently put on some weight again. :yep: But I hate it that everything goes directly into the thighs, butt and the hips. :grumble:
    Well yeah. :blah:
    Just did some sit-ups. :p:

Why don't you try to do some cardio for a few weeks and actually see if a six-pack reveals itself?

I could, but I also want to go to England to visit unis and I'm also going to Rock im Park (a festival in Germany). Well, I could always go to Spain after that! But maybe not Ibiza, as I would just end up partying every night. :p: But Madrid would be cool. Maybe I should ask a friend if he wants to go with me because I wouldn't really want to go alone.
    But if I did the cardio, I run the risk of nothing appearing, and actually having to work out properly. Also I don't really have the time at the moment.

What unis are you visiting here? I'm off to Greece early July, to be a typical British tourist, somewhat depressingly. Will hopefully be fun, though. I'd like to spend more time in Germany; it's a cool country.

ReputationRep:
    But if I did the cardio, I run the risk of nothing appearing, and actually having to work out properly. Also I don't really have the time at the moment.

What unis are you visiting here? I'm off to Greece early July, to be a typical British tourist, somewhat depressingly. Will hopefully be fun, though. I'd like to spend more time in Germany; it's a cool country.
    You could always try this:
    http://www.twohundredsitups.com/
    It sounds appealing, but I never was the one to stick to fitness plans.

I don't know, man. I think about visiting every five, but that would be kind of expensive and useless, if I don't get offers for every uni. But I will definitely visit U of Essex.

Greece must be nice, though!
    And if you ever happen to be in Frankfurt, pm me and I could show you the best gay areas. Or give you some sightseeing tips.

ReputationRep:
    Eat Mike's cake. :yep:
    but I'm allergic to wheat, and milk, and eggs

:cry: :cry:

Poll
Do you like carrot cake?
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.