Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    iam curently doing Edexcel double award scince for GSCE. at the moment at school, we are carring out practicals for scince and then we have to do a write up/ coursework on it. After all that we have to do an exam and i think its called IAA. and also i think altogther that 10%.

so i was just wondering what will come up in the exam. and is there any pass papers i can use? what do i have to revise for?

ReputationRep:
    thank you, but iam okey with the essay/ coursework. i just need tips on the isa exam.

ReputationRep:
    it might be a bit late but in the test you get asked how to make your experiment reliable and valid. you also have to know about the independant and dependant variables. usually the first question is a method for the experiment you wrote up. to get extra marks you should draw a diagram, you also need to analyis a graph. Hopes this helps.

University open days

1. University of Bradford
    University-wide Postgraduate
    Wed, 25 Jul '18
  2. University of Buckingham
    Psychology Taster Tutorial Undergraduate
    Wed, 25 Jul '18
  3. Bournemouth University
    Clearing Campus Visit Undergraduate
    Wed, 1 Aug '18
Poll
How are you feeling in the run-up to Results Day 2018?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.