Turn on thread page Beta

(POLL) Lost your virginity, how did you feel after? watch

After you had sex for the first time how did you feel the next day thinking about it?

ReputationRep:
    I felt fine, happy.

ReputationRep:
    Ditto.

Wish I did with only 1 girl, not 2.

Wish I knew, I'm still a virgin. Answer pending.....

(Original post by Anonymous)
    After you had sex for the first time how did you feel the next day thinking about it?

Happy!!!!

Y, r u not feeling gd about it?

ReputationRep:
    Wow, how many anon users on this thread?
    I felt awkward, from what I can remember. But happy.

ReputationRep:
    I know this isn't strictly the same but I could've lost it a few days ago and every day I wake up now I'm SO relieved that I didn't.

ReputationRep:
    Tired, relieved, happy, fulfilled, more like a man, reflective, excited about future posibilities.

ReputationRep:
    Slapping myself on the forehead because of how ridiculously bad it was.

and then I wish I'd have waited until after she went on holiday because I had nothing to "do" (hur hur hur) during that time.

ReputationRep:
    happy, relaxed, no regrets or anything like that, my first time was wonderful

I wasn't forced into it persay....but we had kinda started getting heavy and then i burst into tears because i wasnt ready and he got really moody with me so i just did it anyway. I wasn't happy....but i wasn't sad. To be honest didn't hit me until a few months later when i told my boyfriend i wanted to stop having sex because i was so not ready

ReputationRep:
    Initially great.

But I ripped the condom and 4 weeks later when she found out she was pregnant I felt terrible.

ReputationRep:
    Upset cos I regretted it.

I was a bit awkward, ashamed... but relieved and excited at the same time.

ReputationRep:
    I think I felt good about it. Though some things I cringed at.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    I wasn't forced into it persay....but we had kinda started getting heavy and then i burst into tears because i wasnt ready and he got really moody with me so i just did it anyway. I wasn't happy....but i wasn't sad. To be honest didn't hit me until a few months later when i told my boyfriend i wanted to stop having sex because i was so not ready
    Yeah sex at 14 isn't cool.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Winnieee)
    I know this isn't strictly the same but I could've lost it a few days ago and every day I wake up now I'm SO relieved that I didn't.
    I must say I am quite disappointed, the Playboy King only likes fresh meat :sexface:
    I'm afraid you can no longer chase me around on here looking to get down and have the sexy times. You've lost me :getmecoat:

Spoiler:
    Show
    Oh it's on tonight, babay :jiggy:

ReputationRep:
    I felt great, slightly relieved and excited to do it again tbh

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Double Agent)
    Tired, relieved, happy, fulfilled, more like a man, reflective, excited about future posibilities.
    This.

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: January 25, 2010
Poll
How are you feeling in the run-up to Results Day 2018?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.