The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Playboy King
I must say I am quite disappointed, the Playboy King only likes fresh meat :sexface:
I'm afraid you can no longer chase me around on here looking to get down and have the sexy times. You've lost me :getmecoat:

Spoiler

Hmm, atleast wait until she's older than 15. Please. :wink:
hugehunglad
Initially great.

But I ripped the condom and 4 weeks later when she found out she was pregnant I felt terrible.

Are you serious about this? - I don't know why but I find it very startling although it doesn't effect me in any way:s-smilie: :s-smilie:
Happy, not to have lost it, but that I had lost it with someone I love, and I felt all warm and fuzzy sharing that with him :colondollar:
Reply 23
Playboy King
I must say I am quite disappointed, the Playboy King only likes fresh meat :sexface:
I'm afraid you can no longer chase me around on here looking to get down and have the sexy times. You've lost me :getmecoat:

Spoiler

LoL did you not read my orientation ? xD

But anyway :frown: , oh noooo , I can't believe I've lost that golden opportunity. Epic gutted.
i was like at last i have done it lol
where is the poll
Reply 26
hungover. but still very happy
I was on holiday with my current boyfriend, it was halloween and we were at there house in dallas.
We both were just smiling for the whole day, plus it was nice that day as we all went to the park and tried to play baseball, so i suppose i will always remember it :smile:
Starless Eyes

*looks at age*

Well hello there :sexface:
Reply 29
Tired!
Reply 30
Still wondering whether I should lose it to a randomer or wait til I find someone I really care about..

Ah well, just wait and see I guess..
Very happy :smile:
Reply 32
Starless Eyes

Great rack!
Reply 33
Great (:

LESBIAN! LESBIAN! LESBIAN! LESBIAN! LESBIAN!

(But a good looking one I hasten to add!)
Winnieee
LoL did you not read my orientation ? xD

But anyway :frown: , oh noooo , I can't believe I've lost that golden opportunity. Epic gutted.

:zomg: I didn't know you swing that way!
If you think that'll stop me...it won't :bigsmile:
flaccid
Kinda awkward like I hadn't done myself justice :s-smilie:
Reply 38
Hungover...
Indifferent.

Latest

Trending

Trending