Turn on thread page Beta

(POLL) Lost your virginity, how did you feel after? watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by rainbowbex)
    Ignore silly user. I have no real inclination to have sex any time soon thanks (I'm nearly 19)
    More for you. It's not really the massive deal some people seem to be making out though. As far as I see it, if you like someone enough then that's where being ready comes into it rather than situationally / emotionally ready in your own life.

ReputationRep:
    Where is this promised poll?

Oh ****, way too fast. You know the world hates you when you have that problem

ReputationRep:
    a bit relieved but mostly felt stupid for making a big deal out of it for so many years.

ReputationRep:
    In pain and a little frustrated. Reality first time.
    I was incredibly happy for waiting for the right time and of course the right person. <3

ReputationRep:
    I was 16. took about a week before I wished I waited.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jendor2)
    a bit relieved but mostly felt stupid for making a big deal out of it for so many years.
    yeh people big up loosing your Virginty wayyy to much!
    it's never going to be the best sex in your life :rolleyes:

(Original post by Tazzied)
    I was 16. took about a week before I wished I waited.
    me too on a ONS :o: but I don't wish Id waited, coz we kept in touch, and it was gooood!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    me too on a ONS :o: but I don't wish Id waited, coz we kept in touch, and it was gooood!
    thats why I kinda regret it. We ended up breaking up a few days later and it wasnt good.. it just hurt ALOT

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Winnieee)
    LoL did you not read my orientation ? xD

But anyway , oh noooo , I can't believe I've lost that golden opportunity. Epic gutted.
    You just owned him.

ReputationRep:
    Disappointed.

It was very quick and my boyfriend got incredibly skiddish. We were both virgins but it was quite weird he got so scared.

I did not feel different about myself and, I've never regretted it because I wasn't expecting fireworks and magic for my first time.

Edit: I was 18 at the time.

ReputationRep:
    my soul was as empty as my balls.

ReputationRep:
    i was ******* over the moon

ReputationRep:
    Happy and no regrets.

ReputationRep:
    Very random
    virginity doesn't quite mean anything to me at all, i loved the hugs n all that extra stuff with guys more than the actual sex, lol I'm a natural slut n loooooooose person
    I havnt had sex with guys I liked :p: n the guys I had sex with I don't really hav anything 4 them so I guess it's all different for me :p:
    I don't know y I'm exposing my weirdness to ppl but I don't care :p:

ReputationRep:
    Really weird. I didn't feel good about it, but I didn't feel bad. It just...happened. We weren't together, alcohol was involved, and he was seven years older. (I was 17.)

I kept expecting to get upset about it, or feel like a whore, but it didn't happen.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Double Agent)
    Tired, relieved, happy, fulfilled, more like a man, reflective, excited about future posibilities.
    same

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Tazzied)
    thats why I kinda regret it. We ended up breaking up a few days later and it wasnt good.. it just hurt ALOT
    Aw im so sorry...

ReputationRep:
    I can't really remember much, I was very drunk out with some mates and some girl I knew from college was coming on to me. I had a place in town so took her back there and did the dirty.

An hour later I was back in town with the lads.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by renlok)
    whys that?
    Firstly because I don't really make a habit of breaking the law xD
    And mainly because I've realised that I don't think I ever want a yucky penis anywhere near me ever again ! :yep:
    Hahaaa

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: January 25, 2010
Poll
Who is most responsible for your success at university

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.