Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Im thinking of dying my hair, (it's redy brown at the moment) and i want to know what skin tone i am. On all the sites i've searched, it said that blue veins on your inner wrists and blue or hazel eyes means you're cool toned, and that brown or dark eyes with green veins means that you're warm toned. However, i have blue veins and dark brown eyes. So which skin tone would that be? :o: I want to know so that i won't end up with ridiculous looking hair, i've dyed it before but that was only semi-permanent. :teeth:

ReputationRep:
    I have no idea!
    I don't think it matters too much does it?
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    (Original post by EffieFlowers)
    Im thinking of dying my hair, (it's redy brown at the moment) and i want to know what skin tone i am. On all the sites i've searched, it said that blue veins on your inner wrists and blue or hazel eyes means you're cool toned, and that brown or dark eyes with green veins means that you're warm toned. However, i have blue veins and dark brown eyes. So which skin tone would that be? :o: I want to know so that i won't end up with ridiculous looking hair, i've dyed it before but that was only semi-permanent. :teeth:
    I've never heard about the eyes thing, only the veins.

So by that, I would say you are cool-toned.

ReputationRep:
    A picture would be a much easier way to tell tbf.

ReputationRep:
    Are you pale? Cool toned.

I don't buy this generic '__ toned' stuff though, lol.

ReputationRep:
    Ask a hairdresser

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Cicerao)
    Are you pale? Cool toned.

I don't buy this generic '__ toned' stuff though, lol.
    Not necessarily. I'm pale, yet I'm warm yellow/orange toned. Someone like Nicola Roberts would be a warm pink tone.

There isn't just one shade of 'pale'

ReputationRep:
    I wish I knew what tone I was, I can't tell if my veins are green or blue? :s

ReputationRep:
    do you burn or tan? and when you do tan, do you go bronze, or golden?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by EffieFlowers)
    My condition is same like you,i also have same feature like you.
    So my opinion you go with bronze,its definitely suits you.

Poll
Who is most responsible for your success at university

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.