Turn on thread page Beta

hot girl...not perfect body... watch

ReputationRep:
    Question for the guys primarily....

If you were to sleep with a girl you find hot and you have been persuing her for a while would you be put off if she didnt have a perfect body; by that I mean abit fat around the stomach and thighs, although saying this she is a size 10?

Oh and shes dressed up in stockings, babydoll chemise thingy and looks rather fit??

ReputationRep:
    well i definately would

ReputationRep:
    The good thing about a penis is it doesn't have eyes.
    Therefore it's willing to shag just about anything :borat:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Playboy King)
    The good thing about a penis is it doesn't have eyes.
    Therefore it's willing to shag just about anything :borat:
    Nah, that's just desperate losers who think they can't do better.

OP you sound fine, except I remember your face from before and you were pretty meh.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Bubbles*de*Milo)
    Nah, that's just desperate losers who think they can't do better.

OP you sound fine.
    Is that what you've gathered about the guys that shag you? :awesome:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    A nice face is always important. If she's not in perfect shape or has a tiny bit of fat here and there, it is not an issue. But I don't want to be able to grab onto massive rolls of lard.
    I LOLed

Pikz or it dint happen

ReputationRep:
    What the hell OP?! :lolwut:

ReputationRep:
    No one has a perfect body - but I read somewhere men will concentrate on the part of you they find more attractive anyway, so just accentuate what’s good .

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Playboy King)
    Is that what you've gathered about the guys that shag you? :awesome:
    Yes. Yes it is.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by electro_girl)

If you were to sleep with a girl you find hot and you have been persuing her for a while would you be put off if she didnt have a perfect body; by that I mean abit fat around the stomach and thighs, although saying this she is a size 10?

Oh and shes dressed up in stockings, babydoll chemise thingy and looks rather fit??
    So she dresses like a tosser and is skinny but somehow quite podgy? Sounds like a treat.. :rolleyes: :p:

ReputationRep:

Men generally, myself included, like big thighs; it is a typically female trait.

Also, you're under the mistaken impression that men care what you're wearing.

ReputationRep:
    Surely they would already know you are a bit fat, unless you wear a burqa or something.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Natasha_c)
    No one has a perfect body - but I read somewhere men will concentrate on the part of you they find more attractive anyway, so just accentuate what’s good .

Some people do.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Notker)
    Men generally, myself included, like big thighs; it is a typically female trait.

Also, you're under the mistaken impression that men care what you're wearing.
    Confidence= up
    I didn't know that were the case

ReputationRep:
    Confidience is one of the biggest turn-ons in my books, if your happy with yourself, he'll certainly be happy with you! :yep:

ReputationRep:

Ah are you the girl who was going to **** some random guy of the internet? I assume this is the same situation...? And yeah i remember the picture of you and your not ugly, and a size 10 is lovely really.

Don't worry about your size, worry about this guy being a serial killer.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Dictionary101)
    Ah are you the girl who was going to **** some random guy of the internet? I assume this is the same situation...? And yeah i remember the picture of you and your not ugly, and a size 10 is lovely really.

Don't worry about your size, worry about this guy being a serial killer.
    haha i know him...through my cousin hes not a total stranger im not that nuts haha

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lit2010)
    Confidence= up
    I didn't know that were the case
    Yeah, definately. Not every guy goes for the size 6 plastered on magazine covers (infact there a survey that said on an average height woman, 5'4"ish, men generally preferred a size 12). I posted a pic of Erika Elfwencrona the other day who, for me, has the perfect female body and lots of guys said she was gorgeous and her thighs are very large (she's a size 14-16 anyway which isn't small, still utterly gorgeous).

This was the pic:

http://12plusuk.co.uk/images/erika03.jpg

Edit:This was the survey I mentioned; it actually says size 14 was the most voted on by men with 41% of the votes: http://www.thevine.com.au/news/news/...g' />apr09

ReputationRep:
    I would definitely not be put off infact I'll get rather turned on.:p:

ReputationRep:
    [QUOTE=Notker]Yeah, definitely. Not every guy goes for the size 6 plastered on magazine covers (infact there a survey that said on an average height woman, 5'4"ish, men generally preferred a size 12). I posted a pic of Erika Elfwencrona the other day who, for me, has the perfect female body and lots of guys said she was gorgeous and her thighs are very large (she's a size 14-16 anyway which isn't small, still utterly gorgeous).
    QUOTE]
    That's really good to know, I used to be really insecure about my legs but I'm learning to like them

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: February 19, 2010
The home of Results and Clearing

people online now

students helped last year
Poll
Will you be tempted to trade up and get out of your firm offer on results day?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.