Turn on thread page Beta

hot girl...not perfect body... watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by electro_girl)
    Question for the guys primarily....

If you were to sleep with a girl you find hot and you have been persuing her for a while. Oh and shes dressed up in stockings, babydoll chemise thingy and looks rather fit??
    :sogood:

You answered your own question.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by fox_the_fix)
    :sogood:

You answered your own question.
    Did you just take a shot in the mouth?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Bubbles*de*Milo)
    Nah, that's just desperate losers who think they can't do better.
    pussy is pussy - all pussys feel the same man, but a hot body and a buff face helps (or place a paper bag over her face)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by there's too much love)
    Did you just take a shot in the mouth?
    ???

(Original post by Prokaryotic_crap)
    pussy is pussy - all pussys feel the same man, but a hot body and a buff face helps (or place a paper bag over her face)
    Surely that's not the most pleasant of colours for a face to be.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Notker)
    Yeah, definitely. Not every guy goes for the size 6 plastered on magazine covers (infact there a survey that said on an average height woman, 5'4"ish, men generally preferred a size 12). I posted a pic of Erika Elfwencrona the other day who, for me, has the perfect female body and lots of guys said she was gorgeous and her thighs are very large (she's a size 14-16 anyway which isn't small, still utterly gorgeous).

This was the pic:

http://12plusuk.co.uk/images/erika03.jpg

Edit:This was the survey I mentioned; it actually says size 14 was the most voted on by men with 41% of the votes: http://www.thevine.com.au/news/news/...g' />apr09
    Bloody hell.

ReputationRep:
    size 10 is not that fat. its fine

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Profesh)
    Bloody hell.
    Good "bloody hell", or bad "bloody hell"? You're too terse; this makes understanding your meaning difficult, especially on the internet.

ReputationRep:
    Edit:This was the survey I mentioned; it actually says size 14 was the most voted on by men with 41% of the votes: http://www.thevine.com.au/news/news/...g' />apr09
    Sigh; these surveys are such misleading pieces of ********... Every body i know would go for a size 6-10... (8 being preferable) Nothing wrong with that really-- Normal weight ftw

ReputationRep:

If you were to sleep with a girl you find hot and you have been persuing her for a while would you be put off if she didnt have a perfect body; by that I mean abit fat around the stomach and thighs, although saying this she is a size 10?

Oh and shes dressed up in stockings, babydoll chemise thingy and looks rather fit??
    noone's going to mind that, seriously!

i have deformed shoulders which i think ruin my whole figure but it doesn't seem to put many people off - some boys still find me 'hot'.

if they think you have a nice face (i dunno what you look like) then they won't mind. also large thighs are meant to be good

ReputationRep:
    Good "bloody hell", or bad "bloody hell"? You're too terse; this makes understanding your meaning difficult, especially on the internet.
    I think that was a "bloody hell, now I've got *** all over the screen"

ReputationRep:

If you were to sleep with a girl you find hot and you have been persuing her for a while would you be put off if she didnt have a perfect body; by that I mean abit fat around the stomach and thighs, although saying this she is a size 10?

Oh and shes dressed up in stockings, babydoll chemise thingy and looks rather fit??
    As long as she has a lovely face (As long as her face isn't fat), a great personality and doesn't mind my love handles i wouldn't mind! :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:

Perhaps not, but nothing can make up for lack of brain, I'm afraid :flutter:

ReputationRep:
    Don't like fat.

ReputationRep:
    I wouldn't even notice tbh. Lol.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lella_m)
    What the hell OP?! :lolwut:
    :ninja: Upper lip

:p:

(Original post by Watch Out For Sharks)
    Some people do.
    Pretty **** comment there.
    OP you sound fine, good in fact.

ReputationRep:
    just shag him already. jesus

Yeah, definitely. Not every guy goes for the size 6 plastered on magazine covers (infact there a survey that said on an average height woman, 5'4"ish, men generally preferred a size 12). I posted a pic of Erika Elfwencrona the other day who, for me, has the perfect female body and lots of guys said she was gorgeous and her thighs are very large (she's a size 14-16 anyway which isn't small, still utterly gorgeous).

This was the pic:

http://12plusuk.co.uk/images/erika03.jpg

Even I'd have sex with her.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Laus)
    Even I'd have sex with her.
    Do you think she's into bestiality?

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: February 19, 2010
Poll
Cats or dogs?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.