The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

sweetnesspink
She is FIT!! I think her body is great.

She's too fat. She needs to lose some weight.
Smack
How much hotter would she be if she lost some weight, though? The face is nice, but I'm not liking that body.

She's sexy NOW, she doesn't need to lose some weight. If you like bones maybe you should visit the cemetery. I'm sure you will find there what you are looking for :colone:
Butterflyleg
She's sexy NOW, she doesn't need to lose some weight. If you like bones maybe you should visit the cemetery. I'm sure you will find there what you are looking for :colone:

I like women to look athletic and healthy, not fat. :wink:
Smack
I like women to look athletic and healthy, not fat. :wink:

But she's not fat :eyebrow:

...and she looks healthy :h:
Butterflyleg
But she's not fat :eyebrow:

...and she looks healthy :h:

She is fat. Are you looking at the same picture as me? In no way is she athletic or sporty.
Playboy King
Is that what you've gathered about the guys that shag you? :awesome:

oooh SNAPPP :eek:
Smack
She is fat. Are you looking at the same picture as me? In no way is she athletic or sporty.

:yawn:
Smack

Because obviously there is no middle ground between athletic and fat. :facepalm:
sweetnesspink
Because obviously there is no middle ground between athletic and fat. :facepalm:

Nice strawman. She's fat, don't sugar coat it or she'd eat that too!
Smack
Nice strawman. She's fat, don't sugar coat it or she'd eat that too!

We all know that you're a jerk. We all know that you think she's fat. And now just jog on.
Butterflyleg
We all know that you're a jerk. We all know that you think she's fat. And now just jog on.

It is fact that she is fat. It is not subjective and no amount of silly personal attacks by people such as yourself changes anything. Get over yourself.
Smack
It is fact that she is fat. It is not subjective and no amount of silly personal attacks by people such as yourself changes anything. Get over yourself.

Many people here wrote that she's attractive, only you think that she's actually fat.

And nah, it's not a personal attack. Silly, silly :rolleyes:
I just can't stand people like you :h:
Oh, and it's a fact.
Butterflyleg
Many people here wrote that she's attractive, only you think that she's actually fat.

Very few people commented on her. A lot of guys just want to tap anything that moves. She's obviously not ugly and a lot of guys would want her for the night, but I maintain that she'd be so much more attractive if she lost some weight. She's a size 14-16 which in real life, without the photoshop, would appear too large in person for most guys. Without the airbrush, the flabby stomach and thighs and the cellulite would become apparent. She'd feel much softer to touch and hold than more normal weighted girls and she'd also be a bit heavier to manoeuvre as well.

And nah, it's not a personal attack. Silly, silly :rolleyes:
I just can't stand people like you :h:
Oh, and it's a fact.

If I'm annoying your type of people I must be doing something right, then.
Smack
Very few people commented on her. A lot of guys just want to tap anything that moves. She's obviously not ugly and a lot of guys would want her for the night, but I maintain that she'd be so much more attractive if she lost some weight. She's a size 14-16 which in real life, without the photoshop, would appear too large in person for most guys. Without the airbrush, the flabby stomach and thighs and the cellulite would become apparent. She'd feel much softer to touch and hold than more normal weighted girls and she'd also be a bit heavier to manoeuvre as well.

Awww, your idiocy just made my day.

Smack
If I'm annoying your type of people I must be doing something right, then.

No sweetheart, don't overestimate yourself :rolleyes:

.... it's quite boring tbh, so you can just get back to me with a vicious/stupid response (if you want to) and we can't end this pointless "discussion" .
Butterflyleg
Awww, your idiocy just made my day.

Explain. And also explain how you're being anything other than an idiot, or just stop wasting my time. You're obviously not here to 'discuss' anything, but rather make childish personal attacks and be an apologist for someone you don't even know. Grow the hell up already.

No sweetheart, don't overestimate yourself :rolleyes:

.... it's quite boring tbh, so you can just get back to me with a vicious/stupid response (if you want to) and we can't end this pointless "discussion" .

You're obviously getting very offended, as the personal attacks show.
Smack
You're obviously getting very offended, as the personal attacks show.

No, don't flatter yourself :lol: to be honest, I'm just quite bored and you're kinda a funny target. But if you think it's a personal attack, it's fine by me.

...oh, btw I really do think that she's NOT fat.
Notker
Yeah, definitely. Not every guy goes for the size 6 plastered on magazine covers (infact there a survey that said on an average height woman, 5'4"ish, men generally preferred a size 12). I posted a pic of Erika Elfwencrona the other day who, for me, has the perfect female body and lots of guys said she was gorgeous and her thighs are very large (she's a size 14-16 anyway which isn't small, still utterly gorgeous).

This was the pic:

Edit:This was the survey I mentioned; it actually says size 14 was the most voted on by men with 41% of the votes: http://www.thevine.com.au/news/news/new-revealing-figures.aspx?s_cid=network:ron:gen:apr08:apr09

Perfecti:sexface:n
Butterflyleg
No, don't flatter yourself :lol: to be honest, I'm just quite bored and you're kinda a funny target. But if you think it's a personal attack, it's fine by me.

...oh, btw I really do think that she's NOT fat.

I suggest you get a life then. :smile:
Smack
I suggest you get a life then. :smile:

Oh thank-you for your concern :h:

...and now shoo.
Reply 59
ooooooooo my thread has been reserrectted!

and yeh that woman is a fatty fatty boom boom

Latest

Trending

Trending