Turn on thread page Beta

hot girl...not perfect body... watch

Announcements
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    (Original post by Butterflyleg)
    No, don't flatter yourself :lol: to be honest, I'm just quite bored and you're kinda a funny target. But if you think it's a personal attack, it's fine by me.

...oh, btw I really do think that she's NOT fat.
    I suggest you get a life then.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Smack)
    I suggest you get a life then.
    Oh thank-you for your concern

...and now shoo.

ReputationRep:
    ooooooooo my thread has been reserrectted!

and yeh that woman is a fatty fatty boom boom
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    ...and now shoo.
    Well stop quoting me then. You just can't get enough of me, really.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Smack)
    Well stop quoting me then. You just can't get enough of me, really.
    Haha... no :nothing:

...but you're quoting me too and I just like to have the last word hun :proud:

Spoiler:
    Show
    :rofl:
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    Haha... no :nothing:

...but you're quoting me too and I just like to have the last word hun :proud:

Spoiler:
    Show
    :rofl:
    I have nothing against you so I have no reason not to quote you.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Smack)
    I have nothing against you so I have no reason not to quote you.
    Well, good luck.

(Original post by there's too much love)
    Do you think she's into bestiality?
    Hopefully, otherwise I don't stand a chance.

ReputationRep:
    You need more confidence to be sexier. Seriously, I think being confident and keen is the sexiest thing.

From what you have said, you do not sound unattractive... I think very few people would have a 100% perfect body (most people have or at least think they have something they would change). If you don't like your stomach, wear a chemise or something that doesnt show it, and instead emphasise good bits (nice face, nice boobs etc). If you are there half naked all hot and ready for it, I don't think your guy will notice what you consider flaws.

And go to the gym a few mornings a week, to give yourself the confidence boost you need :-)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Smack)
    How much hotter would she be if she lost some weight, though? The face is nice, but I'm not liking that body.
    I think she has a great body. I wouldn't want her to lose a gram.

ReputationRep:
    You're fit OP so don't worry about it...

ReputationRep:
    Smack your a stooge !!

ReputationRep:
    Just read through the thread - I would say fat tbh. I wouldn't want my body to look like that.

ReputationRep:
    i'd be put off

ReputationRep:
    i'd say she is a bit chubby tbh, but has a very pretty face.

ReputationRep:
    Just read the tread, I like how it's gone completely off the proper subject!
    The model, is this her also (the blonde)? - http://gfx.aftonbladet-cdn.se/multim...ka_197831w.jpg
    I think she looks stunning in that photo that was posted, but compared to the one above.. wow photoshopping can do wonders!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Disconfigured)
    Just read the tread, I like how it's gone completely off the proper subject!
    The model, is this her also (the blonde)? - http://gfx.aftonbladet-cdn.se/multim...ka_197831w.jpg
    I think she looks stunning in that photo that was posted, but compared to the one above.. wow photoshopping can do wonders!
    Proper belly there. Doesn't look that great.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Notker)
    http://12plusuk.co.uk/images/erika03.jpg
    She's a bomb. I'd do her for one night, for one month, for one year, and even until she gets 40, rather than doing someone like:
    http://pics.hollywoodrag.com/uploads2/skinny_model.jpg

Of course, everyone can improve on their body. But an inch of fat around the tummy on a gorgeous girl is much more appealing to me than a skinny female model who seems to have been starved for weeks.

ReputationRep:
    Seems all good....
    Any pics to help out ?

ReputationRep:
    i am fairly slim ( 5'3 size 8 ) and i am happy with my figure although at times i wish i good have more curves i have been told i have a nice face and i would rather have a pretty face then a perfect body.hot face 100% your face is what people see first.

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: February 19, 2010
Poll
Could you cope without Wifi?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.