Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Im asian and going to study Law at Kent Uni Canterbury in Septemeber. I have always lived in a asian majority area.

I would like a change and was wondering if Kent Uni (Canterbury) has a large majority of 'white' students.

Thanks.

ReputationRep:
    Surely there will be a white majority at every university in England?

ReputationRep:
    Yup I'm pretty sure there is. There definately is in Canterbury itself. Nice place though

ReputationRep:
    I go to Kent, and I can say that yes there is a white majority. Although it is one of the most diverse Universities. =]

ReputationRep:
    Yes.

But there's a big mix of people from all races, you couldn't be alone whatever race you are at Kent.

There are a fair few Asians though.

ReputationRep:
    Why would ethnicity really matter? People are people.

ReputationRep:
    let's hope so

(Original post by aliluvschoc)
    Yes.

But there's a big mix of people from all races, you couldn't be alone whatever race you are at Kent.

There are a fair few Asians though.
    There are Asians everywhere.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by MarknSpark)
    Surely there will be a white majority at every university in England?
    QMUL?!!!?!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by + polarity -)
    There are Asians everywhere.
    Hey, I'm from Devon, I get to think there are only white people everywhere :sigh:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by leenaylor123)
    Im asian and going to study Law at Kent Uni Canterbury in Septemeber. I have always lived in a asian majority area.

I would like a change and was wondering if Kent Uni (Canterbury) has a large majority of 'white' students.

Thanks.
    BSc (Hons) Racism.
    1st Class (Hons).

ReputationRep:
    same i am going kent in september and im asian lol...whos applying for the accountancy and finance course? i need some info on that department its ranked 18th but how good isit really ? i heard canterbury is beautiful from many people and apparently its the eauropean university.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lethal786)
    same i am going kent in september and im asian lol...whos applying for the accountancy and finance course? i need some info on that department its ranked 18th but how good isit really ? i heard canterbury is beautiful from many people and apparently its the eauropean university.
    it's _the_ european university?
    o_o

ReputationRep:
    Is there an Asian/Indian majority at places like qmul and aston?

Man, totally unrelated but I hate level 4 of the library (yet..I also like it ). People who don't hang around with others outside their race really irks me. :ninja:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TuckingFypo™)
    Man, totally unrelated but I hate level 4 of the library (yet..I also like it ). People who don't hang around with others outside their race really irks me. :ninja:
    That's odd. Why are you looking at varied racial groups and companionship as things which must be in agreement? Isn't choosing friends based on race, equally as racial as racism?

The home of Results and Clearing

people online now

students helped last year

University open days

1. University of Kent
    Canterbury campus Undergraduate
    Sat, 6 Oct '18
Poll
A-level students - how do you feel about your results?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.