Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

Boyfriend watching mate poledancing watch

Announcements

Background: I took poledancing classes for a few months, and on a night out last night my boyfriend found out that so does his friend "MissX." Miss X is stunningly hot and notorious for how sex-mad she is. Her party piece for instance, is her blow job face. It's her favourite topic of conversation and I've heard a million stories about her. She loves to brag about how good she is and on top of this she's apparently an underwear model.

So, today the boyfriend says 'hey! turns out you and MissX have something in common! And procedes to show me a video she sent of herself doing a sexy pole dance.

Am I insane, or is this a bit over the line? Would you be pissed off if this happened to you, or do you not consider it a big deal?

I think part of the reason I'm not liking it is that I have serious confidence issues and my boyfriend has been asking and asking for a video of me practically since day 1. But cos I don't feel confident enough, I haven't done it yet. So once he agreed to delete her video, he said that meant he'd need one to replace it now, hint hint. Which just shatters my self esteem even more - it's like she's so much better than me because she could send a mate a video of herself without a second thought, but I cant even send one to my boyfriend. Just made me feel even worse.

Thoughts?
    Would you have an issue if this happened to you?

Please dont say 'vid or it didnt happen'....

ReputationRep:
    vid or it didnt happen.

bcos someone was gonna do it anyway.

and yes, the "stunning" Miss X was over the line. maybe you should give me her number so I could call her for a spanking.
    you have every right to be pissed off. tell ur boyfriend you can give him a live showing, but not a video. and tell him that it made you feel kinda bad that he accepted a video of another girl poledancing.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by black_mac29)
    vid or it didnt happen.
    This and a few pikz would be nice

TY...

ReputationRep:
    He showed you the video, so he must not have thought it to be a big deal. It's not like he didn't tell you and you found it later.

ReputationRep:
    she would be getting seven shades of **** beat out of her if she dared send a vid like that to my bf, i would not put up with that at all!

ReputationRep:
    I don't think he would have shown you the video if he was wanting to be sneaky with her.
    She is over the line though...there is friendly flirting perhaps and then there is this...especially if she knows you are a beginner at it, and she has more skill at it and uses this against you. I would not tolerate her behaviour personally.

Still, your boyfriend did as you requested and deleted the video! So...even if she is pretty, good at the dancing etc... he cares more about you and wants a video of you pole dancing instead! He probably thinks you look great...so why not do your makeup etc, make yourself feel good and make a video for him? That way, he is watching you. He asked for it, he wants it cos he finds you attractive! So don't deny him it :-)

ReputationRep:
    If your BF was going to bang her, he wouldn't have shown you the video.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by fox_the_fix)
    If your BF was going to bang her, he wouldn't have shown you the video.
    Exactly.. He's been straight up about it and shown you the video.. It means nothing to him.. He's obviously really interested in it if he's asked since day 1.. If he's your bf he's not gonna judge you or anything, you should feel comfortable around him all the time.. Now stop *****in' about it and show him how you get down..

ReputationRep:
    Tbh I think it just makes her look stupid not you. Fairly slutty sending a male friend a video of herself poledancing - the only reason he'd want to see it is to go "ooh sexy" it's not like it's her playing the violin or something..

I don't think your boyfriend's done anythign wrong though so don't worry - he showed it to you so obviously didn't think it was a big deal. If you're really selfconscious just tell him that you don't want to send him one as you don't want to be compared but that when he's forgotten you might...Don't have to keep this promise.
    Then what's a lot easier is maybe get a bit tipsy so you lose your inhibitions and give him a private one in his room. Tell him he can't video it as it's a oneoff show. If you look silly at any point you won't have to watch it replayed! He's your boyfriend, he'll love it!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by tinktinktinkerbell)
    she would be getting seven shades of **** beat out of her if she dared send a vid like that to my bf, i would not put up with that at all!
    i actually do hate you.
    1) i dont believe you have bf
    2) if you did , from everything you write it sounds like you keep him locked in the basement or is a zombie because you don't let him do anything
    3)you act like your well hard when you really are not
    4) just stfu with all this macho ****
    5) **** off

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by CasualLad)
    i actually do hate you.
    1) i dont believe you have bf
    2) if you did , from everything you write it sounds like you keep him locked in the basement or is a zombie because you don't let him do anything
    3)you act like your well hard when you really are not
    4) just stfu with all this macho ****
    5) **** off
    1) dont believe it but its true
    2) we dont have a basement, i live in a flat
    3) i am actually
    4) no, im more macho than girly, its how i am, deal with it
    5) no ^_^

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by tinktinktinkerbell)
    1) dont believe it but its true
    2) we dont have a basement, i live in a flat
    3) i am actually
    4) no, im more macho than girly, its how i am, deal with it
    5) no ^_^
    no your not "hard" you don't even know the meaning of hard, you don't even go out your house so how would you know anyway?

ReputationRep:
    Just start a Montage and get better at Pole Dancing then have a Pole Dance off !!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by CasualLad)
    no your not "hard" you don't even know the meaning of hard, you don't even go out your house so how would you know anyway?
    i go out plenty thanks :rofl:

ReputationRep:
    Or...you could try something totally different...

Why don't you offer your guy a lapdance??? More intimate AND he can actually touch you... so he certainly won't care about the girl on the pole, when he has a girl in his lap

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: January 28, 2010
Poll
Do you like carrot cake?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.