Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Hi there, I am just wondering if anyone has had / is having an interview for a primary PGCE with French? - at any uni?

I have an interview at Newman College on the 29th and I am really really worked up about it. I have only just got the letter asking me to interview - I did not think I would get to this stage.

I am wondering how people who have already interviewed found it - and for those of us that are preparing - how we are all coping!

It would be nice to get an idea of to what level MFL you had before applying.
    Good luck to everyone, hoping to see you in Sept! xx

ReputationRep:
    I've got a place at Canterbury for Primary with Italian, although I'm thinking of swapping this to German.

I've got an AS in German but my family are German, so although I'm not fluent, I can understand quite a lot. In terms of Italian, I only have a GCSE but I've also done some as part of my degree and I've lived in Italy, so hopefully that will be enough.

Good luck with your interview

ReputationRep:
    Hi, How was your interview I have an interview coming up will you help me out and tell me what was involved many thanks.. please

Poll
“Yanny” or “Laurel”

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.