Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Best music acts to see live this year? Watch

ReputationRep:
    I wanna get out and see more live music this year. I'm into most popular stuff - Dance, RnB, pop-rock etc, I went to the Jingle Bell Ball at the O2 jus b4 xmas and really liked it.
    What, in your opinion, are must see bands/singers this year?
    Best festivals?
    I was thinking of V fest, this any good?

Cheers

ReputationRep:
    id check out the isle of wight festival

ive only been glastonbury but u seem to be into mainstream and may be appropriate (+ jay z and the strokes!!!)

heres one of my favourite emoticons to finish this post - :holmes:

ReputationRep:
    If you're into popular stuff, V festival is probably the best festival for you. It's a completely different experience to indoor live events, but worth it if you can stand living in a field for three days.

ReputationRep:
    V festival is a bit crap really, i prefer going to reading really.
    although both are becoming increasingly so, v festival is still more commercial then reading and leeds are. Still, its always nice to see bands playing outside, and also at festivals you find new music you havent heard before and really like.

Also check out biffy clyro, awesome rock band from scotland!
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NDmeMjsV35U

ReputationRep:
    you like dance go to creamfields

ReputationRep:
    Leeds festival usually has a good range.

ReputationRep:
    Muse Resistance Tour.

Even if you hate them, I guarantee you will see nothing like it from any other band.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by alex_mckenzie_2005)
    V festival is a bit crap really, i prefer going to reading really.
    although both are becoming increasingly so, v festival is still more commercial then reading and leeds are. Still, its always nice to see bands playing outside, and also at festivals you find new music you havent heard before and really like.

Also check out biffy clyro, awesome rock band from scotland!
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NDmeMjsV35U
    Not really no.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Has a teacher ever helped you cheat?
    Useful resources

Articles:

TSR wiki music section

Quick link:

Unanswered music threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.