The Student Room Group

Psychology dissertation... Attachment & Relationships - This should be fun!

So I'm just gathering all my information to start getting my Dissertation together for my final year, due April 21st! 8,000 words here I come!

I might just keep this thread going throughout my time, so those who are also writing, or who are thinking of doing Psychology, can see where I am up to!

86 days to go
Reply 1
Corexe
So I'm just gathering all my information to start getting my Dissertation together for my final year, due April 21st! 8,000 words here I come!

I might just keep this thread going throughout my time, so those who are also writing, or who are thinking of doing Psychology, can see where I am up to!

Good luck with your dissertation! What kind of study have you done? I'll be doing mine next year.. not exactly looking forward to it!
:smile:
Reply 2
I'm currently doing Psychology at A level lols and we just covered Child Development that included Bowlbey's Attachment theory which is pretty nifty along with the strange situation, got a test this friday on it including Crime and Schizophrenia so should go well hopefully with revision. But i do look forward into hearing from how your Dissertation goes.
Corexe

86 days to go

I demand a mention in your acknowledgements for helping you with some of the stats. :biggrin:
Reply 4
GodspeedGehenna
I demand a mention in your acknowledgements for helping you with some of the stats. :biggrin:

Haha, of course! You have been very helpful. Well the preliminary approval forms have now been done, just waiting on my tutor (who is pretty useless to be fair!) to authorise it and I will get writing!
Reply 5
I now have preliminary approval, have conducted my questionnaires, and am now awaiting the results. Starting my introduction on Monday!
We're picking our supervisors at the moment; still got a long way to go :biggrin:
Reply 7
GodspeedGehenna
We're picking our supervisors at the moment; still got a long way to go :biggrin:

It'll come round so fast! Good Luck :smile:
Reply 8
So I have just completed my first draft of my methods section, which is available to view here if anyone is interested: Method.

Corexe.
Reply 9
Hey, i cant see your method section :confused:
I'm about to start 1st year Psych, and i'm really looking forward to reading your further posts. And i'm also interested to see whether writing the dissertation is as hard as many people believe it to be.

Best of luck!
Original post by star1990
Hey, i cant see your method section :confused:

Most of these things have a limited time to download - this thread is over a year old, so that's probably why

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending