Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Does Gamestation still match trade in prices? If I printed off the trade in price from the CEX website would they match it?

ReputationRep:
    Yep. If you have proof, they'll go £1 above the total price.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lj106)
    Does Gamestation still match trade in prices? If I printed off the trade in price from the CEX website would they match it?
    Just out of curiosity why not just trade it to CEX?

ReputationRep:
    i did not no about this

thanks

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by cpj1987)
    Yep. If you have proof, they'll go £1 above the total price.
    Awesome, thanks.

(Original post by AsystoleUK)
    Just out of curiosity why not just trade it to CEX?
    There's no physical CEX store near me and I really can't be bothered with the whole posting it off thing.

ReputationRep:
    Yesterday my boyfriend was given the extra pound at Gamestation for trading in a pile of PC games and a pc controller.

Today we went back in today to trade in an xbox controller and they said no way, as there wasn't a shop within a 5 mile radius (Cex, I mean). We went to two game stations and they both said the same.

So MAYBE, depends on who is working that day...

HMV are beast for trade in though, so unless there's a particular reason you're going to Gamestation, ask in HMV as well. Boyfriend traded in xbox with 60Gb hard drive and 4 good games and 4 slightly older ones and got £175 of his new ps3!

Poll
Which accompaniment is best?
Useful resources

Quick link:

Unanswered gaming threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.