and no i'm not telling you that

ReputationRep:
    5'6 and around 51kg.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sammyyy*)
    50kg @ 5'5 =)
    pics

ReputationRep:
    I have a flat stomach (it goes on my hips, face and thighs though :eyeball:) I'm 5'8 and around 9st...

ReputationRep:
    5 foot 9, 68 kg.

ReputationRep:
    MAN! i want a flat tummy

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by whatajoker)
    I'm 5'7 ish
    and i'm 83kg(I know its bad i put on 10kg from November to now because i had exams so i just ate junk and sat on my ass)
    And when i was 73KG i was working out quite alot, but my tunny was still quite big...so now i have hit 83KG i want to go to 70KG by march/april...
    if i lose the weight, and do ab work outs will i have a toned-ish tunny?
    If you have a flat stomach how much do you weigh, and you height?
    I'm 5ft 9in and about 10 and a half stone right now. I am normally a stone lighter but I have been eating junk and sitting around on Christmas break.

I always have a flat stomach and small waist whatever my size BUT that's because I don't put weight on there unless I get really big (which I did once when I went on the pill when I was 15, I got to about 11 or 12 stone and got a good roll of fat :P). It all goes into my bum and legs which can be really bad because most fashion trends require gazelle legs.

It's all about genetics.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by The Harlequinn Mask)
    I'm 5ft 9in and about 10 and a half stone right now. I am normally a stone lighter but I have been eating junk and sitting around on Christmas break.

I always have a flat stomach and small waist whatever my size BUT that's because I don't put weight on there unless I get really big (which I did once when I went on the pill when I was 15, I got to about 11 or 12 stone and got a good roll of fat :P). It all goes into my bum and legs which can be really bad because most fashion trends require gazelle legs.

It's all about genetics
    No its not, its all about bodyfat

ReputationRep:
    5ft 11" at around 76kg when my profile pic was taken.

ReputationRep:
    5'9 and about 62ish kgs? Just under 10 stone

ReputationRep:
    5'10 and around 8 stone now.

ReputationRep:
    5ft 8, 10 stone (don't know how much that is in kg)
    Not happy with my weight AT ALL, but I do have a flat stomach which im happy about

ReputationRep:
    5ft7, around 65kgs.
    Flat stomach, toned muscles in legs, pair of norks.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Bishamon)
    No its not, its all about bodyfat
    No it's all about the genetics to where you put on fat.

Otherwise we'd all be the same shape.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by The Harlequinn Mask)
    No it's all about the genetics to where you put on fat.

Otherwise we'd all be the same shape.
    Thank god someone finally put down one of the more obnoxious breed of "I'm always right&know more then you do" fitness trolls. :rolleyes:

+rep

ReputationRep:
    6' 2" 14stone. Not fat though

ReputationRep:
    I 6'2 75 kg and flattish

ReputationRep:
    5'5, about 100lbs ish.

ReputationRep:
    I'm 5"6 and 9st5....
    somehow I don't put any weight on my belly, it all goes to the arss :rolleyes: a well I like my body shape!! haha

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by RyanT)
    Thank god someone finally put down one of the more obnoxious breed of "I'm always right&know more then you do" fitness trolls. :rolleyes:

+rep
    My pleasure, and thanks for the rep!

TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: January 25, 2010
Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.