Turn on thread page Beta

How do i get to know this girl from college? watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Orwell)
    Walk up to her, and in your best scottish accent, say slightly agressively "You want Pumped?"

100% success rate, trust me.
    100% success rate you will get a slap and she will never talk to you again

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ttocserp)
    Don't you mean ' hey we haven't talked EVER... how's things?'
    Not the best advice i personally would think i'm a creep but i'm not a hot girl so
    OP if you smoke and she smokes ask her for a lighter when she is on her own or if she smokes and you don't start up smoking proven to increase coolness and sex appeal
    I smoke the herb, but not during college. And she doesn't smoke.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Pegasus2)
    Fortune favours the bold.
    Thats pretty much all you need to know

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by oodalallyoodalally)
    I once asked this what time it was and started a conversation that way.
    I don't want to be the loser who doesn't have a phone.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by anon505)
    Sigh, ignore I made that comment. Didn't know girls get this jealous tbh
    Ha don't flatter yourself, what are you on.

ReputationRep:
    The herb what?
    Basil, oregano or just anything you can find in the garden?
    Just offer her some of your herb next time you see her Bad man

ReputationRep:
    The herb what?
    Basil, oregano or just anything you can find in the garden?
    Just offer her some of your herb next time you see her Bad man
    Why do TSR nerds love bashing on unnecessary points?

ReputationRep:
    Why do TSR nerds love bashing on unnecessary points?
    I am not the person who said i smoke THE HERB i have never in all of my years heard this expression and also the comment was irrelevant just proclaiming you smoke weed like you're some sort of rude boy

ReputationRep:
    he smokes 'the herb' cause he's a ******* douche thats depressed cause he's never kissed a girl. funny thing is u'vmost likely had more physical contact with ur mum than any other girl. i sense a GAAAAAAAAAAYYY

ReputationRep:
    I don't want to be the loser who doesn't have a phone.
    Good point. But if someone asks me the time, i don't think 'OMG this loser doesn't have a phone!'.

ReputationRep:
    Don't you mean ' hey we haven't talked EVER... how's things?'
    Not the best advice i personally would think i'm a creep but i'm not a hot girl so
    OP if you smoke and she smokes ask her for a lighter when she is on her own or if she smokes and you don't start up smoking proven to increase coolness and sex appeal
    Where are you from, the 60's?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sakina101)
    Where are you from, the 60's?
    I lol'd

Seriously OP, maby you need a reality check.

Stop being obnoxious, thinking your the fonz and get rid of the weed habbit.

Then who knows, some girls might take an intrest without you haveing to try so hard.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Pegasus2)
    I lol'd

Seriously OP, maby you need a reality check.

Stop being obnoxious, thinking your the fonz and get rid of the weed habbit.

Then who knows, some girls might take an intrest without you haveing to try so hard.
    Feel free to rep:mmm:

The magic of consveration....Surely?!?!?!?!?! ?!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Rich_183)
    The magic of consveration....Surely?!?!?!?!?! ?!
    Wtf? Sorry, I don't know where you live, but here in London walking up to a girl in college who you don't know and just starting a conversation out of nowhere would make her feel weird, hence, making you a weirdo.

ReputationRep:
    well quit the 'herb' and smoking because for starters you will reek and smokers breath is naaaaasty.

Maybe then someone will kiss you :p:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Giggles128)
    well quit the 'herb' and smoking because for starters you will reek and smokers breath is naaaaasty.

Maybe then someone will kiss you :p:
    I've already said I don't smoke during college days, only weekends.

I haven't kissed a girl, but I have been kissed by a few. Now I'm assuming you're an ugly nerd who has no friends outside of TSR. Stop trying to be funny, because you look like nothing but a follower right now.

Why are people still bashing on the weed statement, lol? I choose to smoke it when I'm in the mood to, and none of your stupid "WEED IS BAD" philosophies is going to change that.

Stick to the OP, forget I even mentioned it.

ReputationRep:
    Why it is okay for people to drink alcohol (which is physically/mentally addictive and a lot more harmful than cannabis), but the instant somebody mentions that he smokes green the subject of the thread changes and he gets flamed to hell. We have cannabis receptors in our brain, and cannabis is a natural plant. It is used in medicine and has never killed anybody. Face it, we were supposed to get high, so please take any of your retarded arguments to a place where people actually give a ****.

You people too close-minded.

ReputationRep:
    Why it is okay for people to drink alcohol (which is physically/mentally addictive and a lot more harmful than cannabis), but the instant somebody mentions that he smokes green the subject of the thread changes and he gets flamed to hell. We have cannabis receptors in our brain, and cannabis is a natural plant. It is used in medicine and has never killed anybody. Face it, we were supposed to get high, so please take any of your retarded arguments to a place where people actually give a ****.

i know this thread is kind of over but hear hear lol.
    oh and out of interest, what sixth form do you go to? (i live in london too)

ReputationRep:

What you need to do is grow a pair of balls you whining little ******.

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: January 27, 2010
Poll
How are you feeling in the run-up to Results Day 2018?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.