Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Me and 7 lads are off to Kavos on the 28th June...Anyone else out at that time? Also, if you've been there before, what did you think of it? Any tips i need to know about the place? Any bars or clubs you would reccommend? We're staying at Quayside Village...

ReputationRep:
    Going kavos on 28th June also don't really know anything about kavos though; all i've heard is that cheap booze is sold and there are great clubs I'm staying in olympian village with 4 other girls

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by x-Rachel-x)
    Going kavos on 28th June also don't really know anything about kavos though; all i've heard is that cheap booze is sold and there are great clubs I'm staying in olympian village with 4 other girls
    hah we're goin olympian village, i cant even remember what dates, think its 2nd-9th july, about 7guys
    our mates stayed their last year and said it was a really good hotel for the money etc, should be good!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by RBranigan)
    hah we're goin olympian village, i cant even remember what dates, think its 2nd-9th july, about 7guys
    our mates stayed their last year and said it was a really good hotel for the money etc, should be good!

isit,, that a coincidence ahaha.... yeah its gunna be wicked ;D

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ohmyworldy)
    Me and 7 lads are off to Kavos on the 28th June...Anyone else out at that time? Also, if you've been there before, what did you think of it? Any tips i need to know about the place? Any bars or clubs you would reccommend? We're staying at Quayside Village...
    WAAAAAAAAAAAAY 4 girls goin on 25th june how cheap is drink and food????

I am out with 14 other lads on the 5th July for a week.
    Should be live.

ReputationRep:
    im going on the 30 august will it still b busy there 3 of us going and r jus planing on drinking whats the average amount of spending money needed? i think we are lookin at about 500 each for a week but r gunna end up skint at the end of the week or do we have more than enougth?

(Original post by matbow)
    im going on the 30 august will it still b busy there 3 of us going and r jus planing on drinking whats the average amount of spending money needed? i think we are lookin at about 500 each for a week but r gunna end up skint at the end of the week or do we have more than enougth?
    It will still be pretty busy, maybe not as much as it was mid july-early august time but it will still be buzzing.
    Erm well this year I took about 550 for a week and that was more than enough.
    Where you staying at?

The home of Results and Clearing

people online now

students helped last year
Poll
A-level students - how do you feel about your results?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.