http://www.thecanadianhostel.com/tou...imatepack.html

All that for £199? 14 days.

Looks too good to be true?

ReputationRep:
    Well?

ReputationRep:
    Anyone?

ReputationRep:
    stop doing that, you cant expect someone to reply within an hour.
    if you look at it, a guide isnt included for lots of it, it seems to be mostly hotel and travel costs. and the overnight train you might just have a seat, not a bed.
    i wouldnt say its too good to be true but it will probably be very basic.

ReputationRep:
    Anyone else?

ReputationRep:
    That is the best deal ever, you should definitley do it.

:yep:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Blue Rose Bowl)
    That is the best deal ever, you should definitley do it.

:yep:
    Sure?

It does seem pretty awesome

ReputationRep:
    Seems very good to me, even bearing in mind that's just the cost of the tour - it says that these are not included;
    * Entrance fees
    * Flights (airfare), visas and insurance
    * Extra meals, snacks and drinks
    * Tips and any tour specifics not stated in the itinerary

ReputationRep:
    Why wouldn't it be real? As the post above states, flights, entrance fees, meals etc are not included.

Hostels are £5 per night approx (and probably even cheaper with in-house deals) for example. It's not a bad price actually for a "package".

ReputationRep:
    Well, it sure isn't going to be luxurious if the accomodation is only that amount.

ReputationRep:
    Not at all. Egypt is pretty cheap. I've never heard of the Canadian hostel tbh so I wouldn't expect anything luxurious if I were you.

ReputationRep:
    Thats your usual fare out there. I got offered a similar tour for $200, so a bit cheaper. It just seems cheap because western tourist agencies charge a fortune. These agencies provide insurance, often better accommodation and transport, and much better guides though, so really you get what you pay for.

ReputationRep:
    Sounds like a very good deal tbh. Ok your air fares etc are not included, but its still good and something I would love to do one day.

ReputationRep:
    Yes but air fares, return are £180 in July. Spenders an extra £250. So for £600 it sounds brilliant

Poll
How are you feeling in the run-up to Results Day 2018?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.