The Student Room Group
Reply 1
Thinker
This is a thread to show how smart you are by showing some sites you made (if you made any) Here are mine CLICK HERE

why are you like displaying your site?
Reply 2
why are you like displaying your site?

dunno , i just want to see how creative people are wiith their sites and show them a tast of creativety (incorrect spelling)
Reply 3
Thinker
dunno , i just want to see how creative people are wiith their sites and show them a tast of creativety (incorrect spelling)

if you made it then very good
Reply 4
That site is shite.
Reply 5
if you made it then very good

i had help from missy and matt to play strongbad and others i just do game work and the voice of homestarrunner
I have created:

www.yahoo.co.uk
www.uk-learning.com
www.google.co.uk
www.cnet.com

Amongst many other great sites.
Reply 7
happysunshine
I have created:

www.yahoo.co.uk
www.uk-learning.com
www.google.co.uk
www.cnet.com

Amongst many other great sites.

lol
Reply 8
lol

ditto lol
Reply 9
The site is absolute shit. People seem to be under the impression that you can make something funny simply by making it completely random.
Reply 10
thats what kind of website you would get from a buch of preteens and a 16 year old
Thinker
thats what kind of website you would get from a buch of preteens and a 16 year old

Are you 16?
Reply 12
I am working on a lot of sites atm but none of them seem to be finished. My main personal site is in a bad state of undeconstruction so I am not showing it here.

Most my sites are utter shite to be honest atm

This section is working though

http://www.robertson-i.co.uk/site/manchester4.asp (edited)

Still loads of bugs and dead links on it though.

I just don't seem to have the time to work on it. I hope to put quizes on there etc (rather like the spark.com) when its done.

Today I want to try and get some kind of shopping basket engine working for an assignment then I will spend some time getting the site above in some kind of working order.
Reply 13
Manchester looks like quite a nice place :smile: