Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

(Original post by facetious)
    Oh I see.

As a side note, you didn't ask me whether I was being facetious.. gotta say I'm disappointed :p:
    I'm sorry! I completely forgot. I've been a little scatterbrained today, to say the least.

You actually could've been being facetious then as well!

:emo:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by + polarity -)
    I'm sorry! I completely forgot. I've been a little scatterbrained today, to say the least.

You actually could've been being facetious then as well!

:emo:
    I guess you'll never know now..
    Maybe next time :rolleyes:

No, I don't drink and I don't think I will when I start uni either. (the taste )

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jennn*)
    if you do not drink when you go to uni you will most certainly be cast out of society and be forced to live as a recluse
    Quite simply, this comment is true. Someone in the next door flat to me does not believe in alcohol, or drugs. He is a complete out cast.

ReputationRep:
    Like a true Georgian. :moon:
    :getmecoat:

I guess you'll never know now..
    Maybe next time :rolleyes:
    Are you being facetious?

Spoiler:
    Show
    :ahee:

ReputationRep:
    OP if you don't drink you can forget going to oxbridge the interviews are basically situated at a pub with a beer bong and volume of intake is how they decide who to accept most other universities are fine unless they interview for the course there if they do you are ******

ReputationRep:
    Nope. I'm a tee-totaller.

ReputationRep:
    I dont drink, Im a student. Not really that unheard of, especially at the more prestigious sporting univerisities.

(Original post by Mathematician!)
    Nope. I'm a tee-totaller.
    :five:

You have unbelievable tekkers.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Stalin)
    What about beer, there's hardly any alcohol in it...
    beer tastes like wee! how can you stand the taste and the smell lmao eww

ReputationRep:
    No.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Rimipie)
    beer tastes like wee! how can you stand the taste and the smell lmao eww
    Lager is piss water, however Guinness, well, now you're talking. Completely different taste, than lager and say, a bitter. Try it.

ReputationRep:
    you will be accepted for who you are. i like to get lasher regularly but it doesn't mean u cant be friends with a tee total.

ReputationRep:
    Lager is piss water, however Guinness, well, now you're talking. Completely different taste, than lager and say, a bitter. Try it.
    im fine with my n00by WKD thank you, tastes like panda pops :-$

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Rimipie)
    im fine with my n00by WKD thank you, tastes like panda pops :-$
    I call it a particular type of juice, but last time I described it on here I got ridiculously supernatural neg and therefore will restrain myself.

I'll give you a clue though, starts with a p and ends in an oof.

Oh and 'wo'man the **** up

ReputationRep:
    I call it a particular type of juice, but last time I described it on here I got ridiculously supernatural neg and therefore will restrain myself.

I'll give you a clue though, starts with a p and ends in an oof.

Oh and 'wo'man the **** up
    LOL p00f jooce (if someones reading this and you neg me, i will come round to your house, rape your mum and make you watch it, you hear me *****?)

yeahh i need to grow a pair

ReputationRep:
    Are you being facetious?

Spoiler:
    Show
    :ahee:
    Most definitely :cool: ... I must say I didn't think about the repercussions of picking this username.. haha

Most definitely :cool: ... I must say I didn't think about the repercussions of picking this username.. haha
    So. Do you (being an element in the set 'everyone') drink at uni? :sly:

ReputationRep:
    I'm scared i might end up drunk and get raped by a young female solicitor... What are the chances?

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: January 28, 2010
Poll
Do you agree with the proposed ban on plastic straws and cotton buds?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.