Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

I think my GF fancies my mate watch

ReputationRep:
    My GF has started acting really weird since my best mate got a GF. She is fine when we're alone but if I'm with him and his GF she goes quiet and snappy? I don't know whether she just dislikes his GF or she is jealous?

ReputationRep:
    Ank her why she acts differently around them? Don't accuse her of anything, if you know what I mean, but question the behaviour.

ReputationRep:
    OR it could be that she doesn't like you being around her, maybe she thinks you fancy your mate's GF?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by DarkWhite)
    Ank her why she acts differently around them? Don't accuse her of anything, if you know what I mean, but question the behaviour.
    I ask her if she is ok when they're around. She says 'Im fine' but it is obvious something is wrong. Like we usually have sex after a night out, except she never wants to have sex when my mate and his gf stay over mine or we stay over his...

(Original post by Playboy King)
    OR it could be that she doesn't like you being around her, maybe she thinks you fancy your mate's GF?
    Then she would be annoyed with me all the time.

ReputationRep:
    See how she acts when shes around your friend when his gf not there. That's a easy way to tell if it's the gf or him.
    I wouldn't ask her about it yet though, it might sound like you're accusing her of something.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by fox_the_fix)

Maybe it's out of her mind when she isn't around, yet when she is around you two she can do nothing but think about how you, in her eyes, like this girl.

Anyway, she clearly has issues. Question her about it. Don't accept 'It's fine.'

ReputationRep:
    She isn't jealous of his having a girlfriend but now there is another female when it used to be just her with two males, now she is going to get slightly less attention - sexual or otherwise now there is another female added to the equation. I don't think she fancies him, definitely talk to her about it though. Ash how she feels, do not put words into her mouth or make assumptions. Your girlfriend may not even realise she is doing it.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by shessolovely)
    See how she acts when shes around your friend when his gf not there. That's a easy way to tell if it's the gf or him.
    I wouldn't ask her about it yet though, it might sound like you're accusing her of something.
    She is fine/happy when he is around.
    This has only become an issue since he started dating this girl.

(Original post by Sithius)
    Maybe it's out of her mind when she isn't around, yet when she is around you two she can do nothing but think about how you, in her eyes, like this girl.

Anyway, she clearly has issues. Question her about it. Don't accept 'It's fine.'
    Yeh I'll push harder next time

ReputationRep:
    she could go quiert beacuse the other girl might eye you up, so shes gone really allert?...i dunno...

if you want to find out if she fancys him then just ask her.... honesty makes a strong relactionship...lol well it does....but she can lie bout her feelings so she dosent hurt you...mabie keep an eye out if you really are concerned about your lovey.

ReputationRep:
    Oh then she's probably just feeling insecure that a new girl has come on the scene. Just assure her that she's the one you want, do something nice for her.

I'm sure it'll be fine.

ReputationRep:
    Yeah she does

ReputationRep:
    I ask her if she is ok when they're around. She says 'Im fine' but it is obvious something is wrong. Like we usually have sex after a night out, except she never wants to have sex when my mate and his gf stay over mine or we stay over his...

lol maybe she just doesnt want ur friend to overhear ur sounds?

ReputationRep:
    maybe she thinks his gf fancies you? or maybe she just really dislikes her...

:flybye:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by brighthw)
    lol maybe she just doesnt want ur friend to overhear ur sounds?
    He's heard before, if he was on his own she wouldn't care.

ReputationRep:
    It's because you've only got half a face.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by xgoody2shoesx)
    maybe she thinks his gf fancies you? or maybe she just really dislikes her...

:flybye:

This would be my guess too

If she fancied your mate, you'd probably have noticed by now anyway!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jayjayjay)
    She isn't jealous of his having a girlfriend but now there is another female when it used to be just her with two males, now she is going to get slightly less attention - sexual or otherwise now there is another female added to the equation. I don't think she fancies him, definitely talk to her about it though. Ash how she feels, do not put words into her mouth or make assumptions. Your girlfriend may not even realise she is doing it.
    He never gave her attention though? It isn't like we were a group of 3 friends that gets invaded by a girl and she gets jealous. I'm confused :woo:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by hay.hay)
    This would be my guess too

If she fancied your mate, you'd probably have noticed by now anyway!
    Wait so my mates GF fancies me? Wtf I hope not she's his first GF :eek:

ReputationRep:
    Wait so my mates GF fancies me? Wtf I hope not she's his first GF :eek:
    Well without meeting you all I couldn't possibly tell you that!

It's just more likely that your girlfriend is being protective rather than her fancying your friend! This new girl might not fancy you, but your girlfriend may have picked up some flirtation or maybe she just gets a bad feeling off this her!

Or as someone else said, maybe she's just jealous that there's a new girl on the scene!

I just think that if your girlfriend fancied your mate then you would have picked up on this already! Just ask her what's up!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by hay.hay)
    Well without meeting you all I couldn't possibly tell you that!

It's just more likely that your girlfriend is being protective rather than her fancying your friend! This new girl might not fancy you, but your girlfriend may have picked up some flirtation or maybe she just gets a bad feeling off this her!

Or as someone else said, maybe she's just jealous that there's a new girl on the scene!

I just think that if your girlfriend fancied your mate then you would have picked up on this already! Just ask her what's up!
    Oh god this is so annoying :mad:

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: January 25, 2010
Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.