Turn on thread page Beta

fat/thick thigh of a girl..hot? watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Natasha_c)
    Seriously? :lolwut:
    That's what I was thinking.
    Your legs are not fat/thick compared to your body in any way.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sophyy)
    hmm better pic;

http://i48.tinypic.com/2cfbjbc.jpg
    proportional wise I think they are
    eh, you're joking.. surely? also is that other girl wearing socks with heels?.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Planto)
    What the hell is fat muscle? You can't get bulky, you're a girl. Here is an example of a girl who lifts weights. A lot.

http://s3.amazonaws.com/giles/market...son_stokke.jpg

Her legs are nothing but awesome.
    I apologiese I meant fat, muscle legs. :rolleyes:
    Her legs to look pretty good tho - I'll take my chicken legs and leave :getmecoat:
    but seriously squatting for how long and how much will make my legs look like that? My calves are pretty toned but my thighs arent

ReputationRep:
    Ah I'm small - in proportion to my body my thighs look pretty untoned and chubby in my opinion...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Get Cape.Wear Cape.Fly.)
    You think your thighs are thick? Are you joking? :rolleyes: You have chicken legs....pencil legs...

Don't offend girls with actual thick thighs... :shifty:
    :o: didn't mean to cause offence, I meant in proportion to my body...

ReputationRep:
    hmm better pic;

Your legs are skinny. I don't know what you're seeing I would die for legs like that

ReputationRep:
    I apologiese I meant fat, muscle legs. :rolleyes:
    Her legs to look pretty good tho - I'll take my chicken legs and leave :getmecoat:
    but seriously squatting for how long and how much will make my legs look like that? My calves are pretty toned but my thighs arent
    If you're serious, get yourself to a proper gym (one with a squat rack / cage) and speak to an instructor there about learning to squat properly. Follow a real weights routine prioritising squats and deadlifts. Lift heavy, usually about 3-5 sets of 5 reps for compound exercises (making sure that you lift the maximum you can for those reps, ie. the fifth rep would be the last you could do with maximum effort). And make sure you eat. Eat healthy, eat to gain weight. Muscle weighs more than fat and muscle is made of food. No amount of dieting will give you a body like that, in fact, it will do the opposite. You can bet Allison Stokke eats upwards of 3,000 calories a day.

Excessive diets and cardio are a common mistake. They lead to burnt muscle, which decreases metabolic rate, promoting fat gain, which will leave you slim but flabby, with none of the much sought after but ambiguous "tone". The best way to the body you really want is 45 minutes of heavy weightlifting, 3 times a week.

ReputationRep:
    What the hell is fat muscle? You can't get bulky, you're a girl. Here is an example of a girl who lifts weights. A lot.

http://s3.amazonaws.com/giles/market...son_stokke.jpg

Her legs are nothing but awesome.
    :coma: her whole body is nothing but awesome.
    I want her waist now crunches here we come again..
    Dancing can get you legs like that.. training for 2 hours, 3 times a week :top:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by + polarity -)
    If they can strangle me with them, it's hot.

I have the same feeling towards thighs and legs as you ROFL !!

UTTER TURN ON !!

I actually tried walking out of the locked dooer in the Library today because i was too busy staring as some babes upper leg !!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by time.to.dance)
    :coma: her whole body is nothing but awesome.
    I want her waist now crunches here we come again..
    Dancing can get you legs like that.. training for 2 hours, 3 times a week :top:
    Crunches are a waste of time. Read my post directly above yours.

ReputationRep:
    Sorry so now cardios bad???? Why do personal trainers on telly always use cardio then?

I'm so confused about what to do - Some say eat less, some eat more, some eat whatever but only working out helps some say the other way round

effort

ReputationRep:
    My thighs are fat in comparison to my body
    So are mine!
    I have a flat tummy and then fat thighs and a massive bum! What the hell!

ReputationRep:
    hmm better pic;

You're legs are great !!

Now tell me where you live !!:eek3: :yep:

ReputationRep:
    I'VE GOT FAT THIGHS ALSOOOOOO!!!!!!!

Oh wait. Lol what? Never mind :rofl:

ReputationRep:
    Crunches are a waste of time. Read my post directly above yours.
    What form of activity would you advice to slim down around the waist area?
    I'm not much into gym working out at all.. I run on w/ds, dance twice a week now only, judo for 2 hours a week and cycle for 20 mins everyday. I'm okaish about my body, but won't be very happy in a bikini at all!
    Main question: in your advice, what should i do to get a waist like hers? :teeth:

EDIT: i don't hesitate to eat when i want to (but no junk food) Would that be a determining factor?

ReputationRep:
    OP i Love Girls with meat and i want all Girls to understand this !!

Please don't try and be skinny because some [email protected] said so. You'll be better off with some rump on ya Girls !!

But don't misconstrue what i just said unless you think i want Girls to become fat...

(Original post by Hooj)
    I have the same feeling towards thighs and legs as you ROFL !!

UTTER TURN ON !!

I actually tried walking out of the locked dooer in the Library today because i was too busy staring as some babes upper leg !!
    :cool:

I like! :borat:

ReputationRep:
    Depends if the thickness of your thigh's is proportional to your body. If it isnt than I'd guess no.

What about something like this:

ReputationRep:
    Are they your legs?

Nothing wrong with them, they just need to be toned !!

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: January 25, 2010
The home of Results and Clearing

people online now

students helped last year
Poll
A-level students - how do you feel about your results?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.