Turn on thread page Beta

Does anyone else here have a chinchilla? watch

ReputationRep:
    I've had a chinchilla for over a year now and i haven't met many people with them.

My chinchilla's name is Caboose Bottomsly - it's a long story a mix of watching too much Frasier and Red vs Blue

So yeah if you have a chinchilla speak up!

ReputationRep:
    I don't, but my auntie does (I'm there like every day, and i have to babysit them all the time, so i know them as if they were my own)
    Ones called Hamlet and the other is Pockets
    Had them for like 15 years i think?
    I love chinchillas!

ReputationRep:
    No but I wish I did

ReputationRep:
    The word chinchilla always reminds me of this song

:rofl:

ReputationRep:
    I had a mate who killed his chinchilla by kicking it against a wall. He used to always kick it about.

ReputationRep:
    I had a grey marl boy, an albino girl, and a grey marl girl. I love chinchillas. im getting another soon as i dont have them anymore, my boy died of a teething problem, a problem rodents have maybe something for you to keep checking up on your one ! and the girls were old. they are really cute pets arent they! dont forget to not bathe them in water lol!

ReputationRep:
    nope i use protection

ReputationRep:
    I used to breed them, years ago ^^

ReputationRep:
    I don't but my mum does, in the form of a scarf.

ReputationRep:
    I used to have a couple. I was quite young at the time but I never really liked them so my mum sold them. pointless post.

ReputationRep:
    My boyfriend has one...it likes to watch whatever we 'do'...totally perverted but my boyfriend insists I'm just imagining things.

ReputationRep:
    my cousins have one, shes so fluffy and soft, i just want to turn her into a coat

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by chemical_bex)
    I don't, but my auntie does (I'm there like every day, and i have to babysit them all the time, so i know them as if they were my own)
    Ones called Hamlet and the other is Pockets
    Had them for like 15 years i think?
    I love chinchillas!

Yay! you love Chinchillas as well that's cool
    15 years, wow...mine is...two i think haha a young one

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Rimipie)
    my cousins have one, shes so fluffy and soft, i just want to turn her into a coat

Haha, my mum wants to make mine a scarf so i can relate sort of anyway.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by MarmiteOnToast)
    My boyfriend has one...it likes to watch whatever we 'do'...totally perverted but my boyfriend insists I'm just imagining things.

Whoooa, pervy chinchilla, I'm glad i keep mine downstairs and out of the way...well i don't plan on doing the dirty in the hall way, but you never know.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Hulluus_Kahden)
    Haha, my mum wants to make mine a scarf so i can relate sort of anyway.
    I totally get that, chillies are so so so soft!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by xcurseofcurvesx)
    I had a grey marl boy, an albino girl, and a grey marl girl. I love chinchillas. im getting another soon as i dont have them anymore, my boy died of a teething problem, a problem rodents have maybe something for you to keep checking up on your one ! and the girls were old. they are really cute pets arent they! dont forget to not bathe them in water lol!

Mine's grey to! Oh i didn't know the teeth caused a problem like that, i knew they needed to chew on wood and stuff to keep them in shape and stop them overgrowing, but i'll keep an eye out now! Lol! I was actually curious as to what would happen to them if you did, and if they can swim well. Do you know?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by chemical_bex)
    I totally get that, chillies are so so so soft!

i know! My friend said some animals are so cute you just want to kill them - squeeze them/ hug them to death. Supposedly chillas are on that list haha

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Hulluus_Kahden)
    Whoooa, pervy chinchilla, I'm glad i keep mine downstairs and out of the way...well i don't plan on doing the dirty in the hall way, but you never know.
    Well you never know, one night you might only make it through the front door before ripping each others clothes off. I suggest you move the chinchilla elsewhere.

ReputationRep:
    i really wanted a chinchilla not too long ago!!!!....but I have 2 dogs so probably not the best idea....

The home of Results and Clearing

people online now

students helped last year
Poll
A-level students - how do you feel about your results?
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.