Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Hi I have applied for the BA Digital media production Course, and have an interview for it in a few days. I was just wondering if there is anyone in the same situation as me, has an offer already, or if there is anyone who is on the course at the moment who can give advice on anything about the course. I've also looked EVERYWHERE on the net for a students viewpoint, or infact for any students work, and can find NONE! There must be someone in the world who is doing or is going to do this course!!!!

ReputationRep:
    I do it, really enjoying it at the moment, good luck with the interview!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Matt-Holmes)
    I do it, really enjoying it at the moment, good luck with the interview!
    hey thanks, ive got an offer after doing the interview XD i was wondering what do you like about it the most? also how art based is it? do you have to be good at programming and technical things?

Poll
How are you feeling in the run-up to Results Day 2018?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.