Turn on thread page Beta

How do I tone my arms? watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Drew.)
    Live the dream Bishamon, live the dream...
    Oh I will dude, as long as you have super high reps, 1.25kg dumbbells and dat dere cell tech, anything is possible!!

Awesome.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Bishamon)
    Seriously, go **** yourself, the deliberate misinformation spread by moronic posters even when the said information is easily accessible is inexcusable and should be criticized whenever possible. You continually use a word you neither truly acknowledge nor understand, be gone with you.
    I'm not the OP, I was just pointing out you're being ridiculous. It's ok though, you just did that for me.

ReputationRep:
    This thread is full of total tonality!

ReputationRep:
    Subbed.

for the lulz

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ricky116)
    No no no guys, you're all wrong.

Looking to 'tone' your arms? Easy! Buy my "Easy-to-go Toning Lotion"™ and you will have muscular, fat-free arms in no time.

This simple lotion contains SCIENTIFICALLY TESTED fat-burning enyzmes that will LITERALLY destroy the fat on the applied area of the body. Simply rub the lotion into the area for 5 minutes daily, and along with high reps of fast, low weight exercising... You could have your DREAM body in 5-6 DAYS!

It really is that easy! Don't listen to reputable sources with reputable advice, this is the only way to 'tone'!

Available from my profile at £3.99. Get it whilst you can, for it will soon be unavailable due to not actually working.
    Yes, this!
    It is such good value for money, and I saw results straight away.

I have recommended it to all my friends.

Thanks Ricky116

Do some squats.

Poll
Cats or dogs?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.