Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

Well im a male, and prior to last week i had medium length, quite thick, wavy hair.

I went to the hair dressers asking for any ideas what i could do and the hair dresser gave me a couple but the barber recomended just cutting it into a short V cut.
    So i went ahead with the barber and it does suit me, had a few people tell me that day it did aswell. However, i also had comments on how my head looks small :eek3: :eek3: :eek3: :eek3:
    Iv allways know it was small, not majorly small but im a skiny guy with wide shoulders and i cant stand the way i look now.

So im starting to grow it again but does anyone have any pictures or ideas. Iv spent ages searching on google but allways find myself on american websites with hair doos from 10 years ago lol.

Checking out photos of recent film events is always a good start as the celebrities there tend to have cutting-edge stylists working on their tops. Try magazines and celeb culture websites.

Or of course you can just Google for stuff like 'hair trends 2010' if you're into looking like everyone.

And for pete's sake remember to take the picture with you when you find roughly what you want.
What's the best type of cheese?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.